Chapter 11: Backlash

**Dana's POV**

I didn't stay long in the hospital, was out late the next day. True to his word Dean and his brother Aaron had gone over everyone's house's they also have gotten all of the things we needed and wanted to keep from our house. Everything else was included in the house when sold. I hope it sells soon, but first, need to put it up on the market.

Our little peanut is good and safe thank god don't think I could cope with losing it. The whole family is staying at Sachairi's house, right now he's loving it with all the grandchildren around him. Tony is the only one who get's two rooms to fit his family in the rest of us are in single rooms. For myself, this is wonderful means I can keep Dean away from me long enough for it to be safe for us to have sex again. It's only forty-eight hours and he's acting like I have cut his balls off. So, I am keeping him busy to try and take his mind off from it, from the looks he gives me I say it is not working.

Since I came back from the hospital my sister-in-laws haven't really spoken to me, which has worried me. They also stay close by when I am with my sons like I would hurt them. What part of what had happened was me defending them don't they get? I would never in a million years hurt those that I love ever. Dean keeps telling me to give them some time to deal with what they had seen, as it was their first time. It really shows how much of a horrible life I have had to not think twice about what I had seen. I think more about what I have done than what I have seen. I know she had it coming but I still feel guilty over what I did. Or is it fear of worrying about what her father would do to me and my loved ones? I know Dean said Aaron and his contacts are using her body to bring him in but what about his people that work for him?

What had happened between him and my father, I know I would never get answers, but it doesn't make any sense they were best friends they called each other brother's. Was it what my brother had been doing that caused the rift or was it the rumors about who I had fallen in love with that started it all? Really wished my brother was here I know we had a big age gap but he really did care about me. Some days I wished I had more time with him, him getting to know my three boys although I do think he and Dean already knew each other well and would never let me know. 

I have been sitting out on this lounge under the big patio watching the rain. Everyone else has stayed inside happily chatting to each other, Dean and Aaron is still out on some drive that no one else could join them. Makes me worried about what really is going on and they don't want us to know, Tony keeps telling me it's all good they will fill me in when it's time.

Hand on my growing belly, wishing everything could be different for the better for our children. I hear the sliding door opening and two sets of little feet running towards my chair, and my face just lights up with pure joy. "Hello, my wee boys!" I cried out, "Hey Dana, they wanted their mommy." he said, "Thanks, Jamie." I said, "You ok?" He asked, "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked, "Your out here all by yourself and have been for a while." Jamie pointed out, "Jamie I'm just enjoying the rain." I said. Jamie takes a seat near me; the boys climb up on me saying my name over and over. They both gave me heaps of cuddles and kisses. While making themselves comfortable laying down with me watching the rain. Oh, they are about to fall asleep on my lap. "Momma," Sebastian whispered, "iraded momma" Alexander grumbled, "I know boys, momma is here," I whispered, we sit in silence as the boys fall asleep curled up either side of me.

Jamie looked over at me with a sad smile on his face. "They will start talking to you again soon Dana," He said softly, "I know, it just hurts at the moment, Jamie." I told him, "I know that feeling, at least I did something wrong to deserve that treatment. You on the other hand was fighting for your life." He said sounding angry, "Maybe it's more of the what and the how I defended myself, is the why they won't talk to me." I said looking at him, "I would agree." He said.