Chapter 4: Can We Do This Again?

**Dana's Pov**

The boys have fallen asleep on the bed, we've left them to sleep. I cuddle up into Dean's side, he smells so dam good to me right now. "Sweetie, you ok?" He softly asked, "I'm good Dean." I whispered. "Your tummy is tightening up." He said softly, "I know, it keeps doing that before I get sick." I told him, "Want the bag?" He asked, I nod my head yes, he hands it to me, but nothing happens on my end so I just keep holding it. He leans down kissing my forehead then it happened.

**Flash Back**

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! NEASA OR DANA WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS! YOU WILL DIE AS MY WIFE!" Seth Roared at me, this cannot be it, this cannot be the way I go. I wanted to be Dean's wife, mother of his children. No, I am not going out at his hands! I kick I keep kicking until I make contact with his body, he screams out in pain but he doesn't loosen up his hold on my throat. I kick at him, again and again, he finally loosens up his hold on my throat. I try to catch my breath, as soon as I do I kick him again this time in the head he goes down like a sake of potatoes. I keep kicking his head, I cannot stop.

"Dana, sweetheart it's ok. He's not going to hurt you ever again." Dean whispered, "Uh." I mumbled I'm shaking all over, my heart is going nuts, I feel like I've been holding my breath. Dean is holding my face in his hands rubbing circles with his thumbs on my cheeks. "Dean, I couldn't stop... I" I said sounding panicked to my own ears, "Sweetheart you did what you needed to do to get out of a shitty situation." Dean said so kindly, I go to open my mouth. "Dana you did what you needed to do." He said firmly, "But if I had kept him alive my brother would still be alive" I cried out, "Ohh sweetie you do not know that, your dad had it out for the pair of you. If he didn't die at the party, it would have been soon. Shhh just breathe, you are safe." He said, his voice is so soothing right now.

"I know I'm safe, I'm now a McCarthy." I said loudly, "Dam right you are." Dean said sounding proud of what I just said, "Dean?" I asked, "Aye?" He softly asked still rubbing soft circles on my face, "Should we move?" I asked, they know where we live now, I don't like that at all. "Move?" He asked softly, "Yes sell the house and move to a place no one knows us." I said, Dean, smirked at me, that smirk that tells me we just thought of the same thing again. "I just had this conversation with Aaron, it would be a nice idea if the town gossips didn't talk about us." He said sounding pissed off at those annoying people in our town, "I hate those ladies, they still give me hell for trapping you with the twins." I told him, normally I don't let him know as to how long do I need to prove that we love each other and I'm with him for just one thing. He took a deep breath in can tell he is pissed off, "You fucking serious?" He asked sounding so angry can feel the anger coming off him, "Aye I am, some days I play with them and act as a mega-slut other days I just leave them be to the point they think I am unhinged." I said brightly, "That's my little lass." Dean said sound proud of me, "Hold that thought." I told him.

I start being sick again in the bag, so over being sick just want it to end. I finally finish, Dean takes my bag and dumps it into the right bin. He looks at me with worry in his eyes, I know he hates me being sick cause he cannot do anything to fix it. "Do you want some water?" he asked, "Yes, please." I get out of bed to use the bathroom and clean up. I down the water he gave me wanting more, he quickly poured me more. I said my thanks and felt much better after it. "Feel better?" He asked, "Yes much, thanks."

"No worries my love." I grab his shirt pulling him down for a kiss, one of his hands gripping my ass the other at the back of my head. No matter how many times we do this his kisses gives me butterflies, his hands send goosebumps over my whole body, I moan out. "Mmmm even sick you're sexy as hell." He whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe. "Thanks," I whispered back, I climb back onto the bed the boys are still sound asleep. I look up at Dean who's now in the chair next to my bed with his head in his hands. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked softly.