Chapter 17: House Warming

**Dana's POV**

I woke up with his nice warm strong arms around me one hand spread out on my belly. I must say it's an amazing feeling waking up this way with him, peanut seemed to enjoy it too. It was moving around a bit making my bladder its soccer ball. I cuddle into him until the next kick happened carp baby that is not a nice thing to do. I need to pee so bad now, Dean tightens his grip on me that would be right. "Dean let me go the baby is kicking my bladder I really need to pee!" I cried out, he lets me go; I race into the bathroom. A few minutes later I climb back into the bed. I hope the boys are warm as it feels like the temp has dropped somewhat from last night. It's still pitch black outside I see Dean had checked his phone he groaned. "Tell that baby that a three-thirty am wakeup call is not on," Dean grumbled, "Thinking the same thing love, but then again, I am always getting up to pee normal it doesn't wake you." I whispered, "It does I just don't let you know." He said with a matter-fact tone to his voice. "Oh hon I'm" I started but he cuts me off, "No need sweetie, someone else is up too." He says this with his cheeky smile on his face, leaning over rubbing my belly. I couldn't wait for him to make his move he smelt so dam good. It's like a mixture of wood, man, and something like brute mixed with marshmallows. Yes, I know that sounds odd but that is what this pregnant can smell. I crash my lips into him as he lets out a moan in our kiss. Dean pulls away with a big grin on his face. "You're not going to fall asleep on me, again are you?" He asked.

I let out a giggle shaking my head no. We both stripped as fast as we could, Dean lays back up against the headboard pulling me onto his lap, kissing and touching each other's bodies. We made sweet love to each other three times before we went back to sleep. We both woke up with the boys crying at our door, the new house they got lost trying to find us. We both picked up a boy each putting them into the middle for some cuddling time. Dean's phone started going off, he looks at me and mouths the words "It's work". He gets out of bed but stops halfway to the door. "What are you serious?" He said loudly, I looked at him in concern, "Hold up I'll have a look outside Matt." He leaves the room, all I know was it's cold, I kissed the boy's and got out of the bed to turn the heater up. I got back into bed with the boys who both chose then to pull my top down to help themselves. Starting to feel like cutting them off but seeing as they only have it two to three times a day now isn't too bad. 

Dean walks back into the bedroom with a big grin on his face, "Not going out today lass." Dean said, "What do you mean?" I asked, "We had a big snowfall overnight we are snowed in, so are most of my workers. I've closed up shop and Jill has put up a sign up on our fence to let people know to call me." He said, "OMG you get a day home with us!" I said so happily, "Aye, now do you boys want daddy to make some pancakes?" He asked, they both pulled off with big grins on their faces screaming yes daddy at him. We both shared asmile, I also noticed him looking at my exposed breasts, whichsent me horny as hell remembering our early morning session. "You, my dear stay in bed, keep giving them their morning milk I'll call out when breakfast is ready." He said, "Ok." I said after laughing like I have a say with these two helping themselves. I watch his fine ass out the door. I sit and listen to him trying to sign to some classic rock songs that are on the radio. Once the boys had finished feeding, I quickly changed their bums and bought them out to the living areas. They took off towards the lounge room to play with their toys. I stood at the counter watching him cook, he knows I am watching him so he starts putting on a show.

After we all enjoyed the breakfast Dean had made, I cleaned up, we spent the rest of the day chilling in the lounge watching Netflix. Dean had head upstairs to do a few times to take phone calls, I wonder what is up there, he never showed me nor told me. As he came down the stairs again I waited at the bottom he looked at me with a question on his face. "Babe, what's up there?" I asked, "That's right you had fallen asleep before I could show you, follow my love." He turned around heading back up as I follow him we come to a landing I see all of his stuff from his old home office I smiled up at him, I see three doors he opens up one door. I follow him I see another bathroom so we have three bathrooms in this house. I smile at him as he takes me to the second door and opens it, his decked it out as a spare bedroom or guest room. I like the idea of them being away from us so they can have some privacy. "How many kids do you think we are going to have Dean?" I asked, "Right now, I'm happy with the three we've got love." He said with a big smile on his face, "Right answer husband." I told him he chuckles, "Here is my little surprise for you." He said, "Oh no Dean you didn't have to, this house is my surprise because everyone was saying a cabin and I was thinking a one-bedroom shake that wasn't going to fit the kids, but babe I love it really it's our forever home." I said feeling I am truly home, "Well it was before I had done some work on it." He said, "What? Really? Wow." I said with pride in my voice on my husband's skills, "Babe you think so?" He asked sounding nervous to my own ears, ah my man is scared I would hate his work, which would never happen. "Yes." I said with a big smile on my face, "I love you so much." He said, "I love you too." Dean had opened up the third door and I had seen what he had done, I fucking love it. I raced around the room to have a quick look at it all then I turned around smiling I raced into his open arms.