Chapter 10: Fighting For Our Loved Ones

**Dana's Pov**

"Fuck." 

I mumble under my breathe, worse fucking timing right now. I look over to Dean and Aaron in the water mouthing the words I am so sorry.

I really do not know if they could see what is about to happen, hope for their sake they can. I walk towards the single figure that was walking towards me, with a smug look on their face like they won. "Fancy seeing you here Dana," Ava said so full of herself. "More surprised that you are here than anything," I said sounding arrogant to my own ears, think Dean is rubbing off on me in the best of ways. I am looking around I cannot see anyone at the moment, hope she didn't bring anyone. "You, think you can stand a chance against me?" She asked trying not to laugh, who sounds arrogant now? "Do you?" I asked now Aaron is coming out of me, think I have spent way too much time with them all, "What?" She asked, I used her stunned moment and punched her in the left eye she moved to the side with a little groan.

"Ouch, I see you have improved since the last time," Ava said sounding impressed, she went to punch me I blocked her, so fucking glad I've been training with Dean and his brothers now. I throw an uppercut hitting her jaw she groaned again. I see her knee coming up I blocked her and punched her in the side of her stomach as she went in for another knee strike. We fought for what felt like forever I was meeting her blow for blow, don't think she was inspecting this, I'm not scared of everything helpless teenager I once was. "Your dead Neasa!" Ava roared, "I no longer go by that name bitch! Not yet I am not!" I yelled back at her in the hopes that now they have heard me yelling out. 

She pulls a knife out of her boot, fucking shite. She makes a move towards me I quickly pick up my bucket and started hitting the hand that has the knife is in. It doesn't last long I start kicking at her hand I can feel it making contact with my legs but right now really don't care. She dropped the knife in that last kick, we both ran for it I landed on the ground quickly rolling onto my back as she comes for me kicking her in the belly which only caused her to stumble back a little, she started laughing looking worst for wear. "Do you even know how to use that bitch?" She asked me, "Do you?" I asked her again, she ran at me I quickly rolled over and jumped to my feet before she footy tackled me to the ground, we both let out screams she threw some punches into my belly and chest nearly causing me to drop the knife. I started moving it left and right hoping to make contact in the mess of our fight. "Arghh give up already!" I cried out.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?" I roared out, now sitting on top of her pressing the knife towards her chest she is holding onto my hands trying to force me upwards. "I've hated you from the start!" She yelled at me her voice is full of venom, "TELL ME SOMETHING I DID NOT KNOW!" I screamed out, I slammed my body weight down onto my arms forcing the knife to land into her chest I kept on slamming myself into her until the knife was fully in her, held onto it until she stopped breathing. I heard someone coming up towards me, pulling the knife out of her looking back towards the road I can see someone, and my blood boils. I have had enough of these fucking people! They are about to see the real reason why people had feared my father and brother when they were angry, I have that anger in me but I have only ever unleashed it during times like this. 

"Dana, what have you done? You are, not a killer." Sam said with what he must think is a friendly tone to his voice but all I want to do is punch him. "You do not know me at all Sam, besides she had it coming for years." I snapped, I have stopped close enough to hear him but not close enough to hit him. Also standing to the side, hoping with all hope that Aaron has set himself up someplace by now. Just need to keep him talking until they notice something is up. "Oh, I know you very well Dana," he said sounding hurt, where the hell does he get off in saying he fucking knows me? "NO, you do not SAM!" I yelled at him, he took a step closer to me with his hands up. "Please put that knife down." He said in a friendly type of voice.