Chapter 9: Family Camp

**Aaron's POV**

As I walk closer to my wife I can see her body tensing up, she's angry at me for something I am hoping no one has told her yet, I will fucking kill whoever has told her. She stands up saying something to Sarah and Monica, those two just smile at me. I smile right back at them, give them nothing to gossip about, more so Monica than any of the others. Dam she is beautiful coming up in front of me, then I really see her eyes, aghh shit I'm trouble. "Follow me right now." She said in that tone of voice that tells me I am in trouble, fuck I'm scared she is one scary lady. "Yes, Ma'am." 

Hearing Dana yelling at my brother doesn't scare me, but this one just one look has me scared shitless. Also, Dana is one hell of a hot head mixed with her past she tends to act completely different from others. I follow her to our cabin once I closed the door she spins around, her face angry as hell. "Care to fill me in on what is going on with Dana and Dean! I know you know more than anyone else." She said, "Just a flashback from Diana had sent Dean over the edge. Unsure of anything else, they sounded like they made up. Sweetheart that doesn't explain your anger?" I said brightly in the hopes it would cheer her up, she just narrows her eyes at me. "I am sick of seeing the pair of you fighting, why is it always you?" She askes, she hates it when I fight with any of my brothers, more so when it's Dean as she is best friends with Dana, "Because I hit him back just as hard, the others don't." I told her, I walk closer to her rubbing a hand up her arm, I need to let her know, she looks up at me then starts shoving me backward, what the hell?

"You fucking told me it was your last time!" She cried out.

"Woman what the hell are you on about?!" I yelled back at her, which just caused her to shove me harder, "Oh don't you throw this back onto me, Aaron! I want to hear you say it!" She yelled, "I've been called in." I whispered, her face drops, her eyes start filling up with tears, argh fuck I hate seeing that look on her face, "You told me you have retried! You're not, are you? You never have been!" She cried out, "They wouldn't let me, please forgive me, Erin." I said, "Aaron don't, I hate the fact that they do this to you!" She said, "I" I started she cuts me off, "Let me finish," She said looking at me, I nod my head. "I know you are fighting for our country, I am not angry at that. It's the waiting, the unknown the long periods of no contact if we are lucky. You made me a young mother, of our children and" She said then stopped, wait did she just say what I think she just said, "I know... wait you just said, children?" I asked shocked, she looked shocked too, "Um no I meant to say, child." She said, and I don't believe her at all. 

I walked right up to her putting her face in my hands making her look at me, fuck I hope she is. She starts crying in my hands, I wrap her up in my arms. "Yes, I am." She cried out, "Really?" I asked shocked, "Yes, I'm six weeks along. Please don't tell the other's." She said, which shocked me, "Why not?" I asked, "Because I want to be safe Aaron, please, we will tell them when you get back. When do they want you?" She asked, "End of next month." I told her can see her doing a little meltdown, "For how long?" She asked, I let out a sigh, "A week." I told her, "You said that last time Aaron, you had gone for months." She said, she wraps herself into my arms, crying. I hate that this is hurting her so much. "I also remembered what you had said," I said softly, I don't want to go to only come home to her and the kids are gone, which happens a lot to my coworkers. "Ohhh...." She said. 

"Are you going to be home when I get back?" I asked, please be home when I do get back baby girl, your the only person that can help me become my normal self. "You know my answer." She said, "No I don't," I said, "I don't know Aaron." She said, "Please don't, you three are all I fight for to get back home safely." I said trying not to sound like I'm begging her, "This mission is bad isn't it?" She asked, "You know I cannot say." I told her, "Please if it's going to kill you, I need to know." She said, "If it all goes to plan then no it shouldn't kill me." I told her, "That is a big if isn't it?" She asked, I didn't answer her, I couldn't for someone like her to be able to read me so well scares me so dam much. We hug each other tightly before she pops her head up with a flirty smile plastered on her face "Make love to me husband." She said, "Yes always my love."