Chapter 6: Skywalker's Death

Kate studied the textbooks of the Jedi. She wanted to be familiar with it in case she'd face Ben Solo one day. She only knew so much about the dark side but she wanted to know more.

Once her friends Alice and Dean were dead she wanted revenge for losing them both. She blamed Ben and Rey for it all because she saved him and but Dean and Rey's kiss had killed him. That's what she thought little did she know the truth. Kate honored and adored the history of Palpatine. She believed he was brilliant and wise. But she didn't realize he believed every Skywalker was dead and was pleased about that idea.

Palpatine appeared to her and eyed her.
"What are you doing, Kate?" Palpatine asked with a glare. He was suspicious by how curious she was about the Jedi.
"Studying this old Jedi stuff." Kate asked meeting his stare. His eyes were dark and empty without emotion. It was full of death and it even scared her.
"Are you conflicted to be a Jedi?"
"No," She answered truthfully looking down in embarrassment. "I just want to know what I'm up against."
"Do you not trust me and my teachings?"
"I do, master. You know I'm loyal to you. I mean I resurrected you to help me end the Skywalkers once and for all."
"My loyal friend did you forget?"
"Forget what?" Kate replied.
"Even if Ben, Rey and their children are dead. There is one more Skywalker left."