Chapter 15: Flashbacks

Andrew was revealed with a smirk. Ben gasped in shock.

"Where's my mother?" Andrew asked.

"You're not allowed in here." Ben growled.

"Then I will kill you." Andrew smirked.

"Andrew, no!" Alice yelled from behind Ben. Andrew saw her and force pushed Ben across the room. Ben was knocked out.

"What's the matter mother?" Andrew asked going inside.

"Stop this!" Alice demanded.

"This is what you've always wanted." Andrew sneered.

"I was wrong. I failed you." Alice teared up.

"It's too late for apologizes mother. I am not good enough for you then as soon as I beat Alexia, you are still disappointed?" Andrew angrily chuckled.

"This isn't the way. I was wrong. Rey didn't kill him." Alice said.

"What?" Andrew mumbled.

"Your father was bad. He killed your grandfather, not Ben. I lied to you but I shouldn't have. The dark side is not the path you want. I am so sorry for not being there for you." Alice apologized. Andrew stayed silent for a few moments then killed his mother with no emotion. Andrew faced Ben and walked towards him. But Alexia, Hope, Han and Rey found him and Hope shot her blaster and Andrew fell to his death.

"I'm so sorry for everything." Alexia teared up.

"You saved us." Ben said giving her a smile.

"But I came to kill you." Alexia cried.

"You were conflicted. I don't want you to go." Ben insisted.

"I'm an orphan now." Alexia mumbled.

"No, you aren't." Ben shook his head.

"What?" Alexia whispered in shock.

"You have a family. You have us." Ben corrected her.

"Y--Y--You mean it?" Alexia smiled.

"Yes." Ben nodded as he hugged her.

Alexia gasped as her eyes flew open. Just a nightmare. She thought to herself. She was relieved and sad at the same time. Andrew was still tormenting her even in death. She secretly held on to her pain for so long before Ben had questioned her about it. Andrew was too consumed by his own anger, hate and jealously toward her and their mom.

She groaned softly and got up to look out her window looking at the backyard. She needed to get out of her head but it was too late and everyone was asleep and she was never the type to sneak out. But she mentally debated on it.

She noticed a figure running toward the backyard and was immediately alarmed and her eyes widened and she grabbed her lightsaber and jumped out the window charging after it and she saw Han and winced. She then paused as he met her gaze.

"What are you doing out here?" Han asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Alexia mumbled and crossed her arms.

"It's late." Han responded as he pointed at the sky.

"Yet you are out here. Don't act like you care at all." Alexia snapped.

"Well-- umm-- I do care."

"To answer your question I saw you running towards the backyard. I thought you were Palpatine or something." Alexia shrugged.

"Right because the most evil guy like ever would sneak in our backyard."

"You never know." Alexia raised her voice a tad bit.

Han stared at her silently.

"Do you want to get caught?" Alexia whispered softly in a stern way.

"Good point." Han responded.

"Your turn," Alexia said. "where were you?"

"I was with..." Han trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Lily?" Alexia responded.

"Yeah." Han answered bluntly.

"Why?" Alexia asked.

"I have snuck out before." Han shrugged.

"Did you have--"

"Deep conversations? Yes. As usual." Han responded quickly interrupting her.

"Okay," Alexia said with a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you have someone to talk to."

"So.... do you want to go inside and pretend this conversation never happened?" Han asked.

"Yes, yes. Well goodnight." Alexia mumbled with a nod as they walked back inside the house.