Chapter 4

Daxtons pov:

The party was still going and this one girl Olivia was all over me

The party was still going and this one girl Olivia was all over me. So clingy it was disgusting, but I needed to get laid tonight so I gave in.

We were all upstairs playing a game of truth or dare. Saylor was getting all cozy with this on kid. He kept touching her leg and playing with her hair. It made me wanna punch his smug little smile right off his face.

Olivia dared saylor to take some shots, I was beyond mad. Saylor has hardly ever drank before let alone this much. Was olivia trying to give her alcohol poisoning. What a bitch. I tried to warn saylor it wasn't a good idea but she pursued. I could tell she wasn't feeling good because after she ran downstairs with her face all pale-like.

Olivia just laughed. "Olivia what the hell was that for?" "She's a big girl daxton or at least I thought." She snickered. "This is college she can't always have mommy and daddy to save her."  Now olivia's really getting on my nerves. And to think I was gonna hook up with her tonight. I push olivia off of me. "Daxton come on take a joke." I ignore her and go to find saylor.

I get stopped by some brunette trying to get my attention I push her off. My biggest concern is finding saylor. I see her stumbling out of the bathroom. Shes having a hard time balancing. I push past the crowds to catch up to her.

I grab her wrist and lead her twoards the door. I quickly my loosen my grip as I realize I may have been holding her too tight. She has a hard time balancing so I pick her up and carry her out to my truck. Her head rests on my shoulder until we get in

I carefully set Saylor in the car and buckle her in. "didn't you drink too?" she asks. "Not enough to get drunk." She nods. I get in the drivers seat and begin to drive. Im pissed at olivia and if greyson knew he would be just as mad too. We arrive at the apartment I carry saylor into the apartment and lay her on her bed. She goes to get under the covers. "Saylor that dress doesn't look comfortable and is too nice to sleep in. let's get you changed." "I'm too tired dax can you do it for me?" she asks, eyes still closed. I undress her and take off her shoes. I put one of my hoodies on her. Damn does she look cute wearing my clothes. I look for some wipes to help take off her makeup, "ahh that's cold." she says "sorry." I say apologetically.

"Dax?"  I get butterflies when ever she calls me that. I turn around. "Yes Saylor?" "will you stay with me? Just for tonight? I don't want to sleep alone." She says with pleading eyes.  I think it over in my head. I'll just have to make sure I'm out by the morning so greyson doesn't think anything was going on between us. I take off my shirt and my shoes and crawl in bed with her. She snuggles up close with me with her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist. Me and Saylor cuddling? Yes. Just this afternoon we were fighting I would have never thought that I would be cuddling with saylor holmes tonight, let alone ever.

I hear Saylor get up in the night and run to the bathroom. As tired as I am I go to follow her to make sure she's alright. I walk into the bathroom to see Saylor throwing up. I hurry and run to her side and help hold her hair back. I rub her back trying to comfort her. Once she's done she sits on the floor exhausted. "Daxton?" "Yes Saylor?" "Am I turning into my dad?" She asks with a worried look in her eyes . I pull her into my chest. With my chin on her head. "Saylor you're not your dad. It's your first time drinking this is very common." She looks up at me . "You promise?" She holds out her pinky. "Pinky promise." I say and she snuggles back into me.

"Saylor let me run you a bath so you don't have to sleep in throw up." I say while still holding her. "Daxton it's 3 am I'm too tired mentally and physically." Her eyes still closed. "I'll help you." She looks at me confused. "That means I'll have to be naked. Are you sure this isn't just an excuse to see me naked?" She laughs. "I promise." I say while turning on the water. I let the water run for a while. Before I have her get in. I walk out so she can get undressed.

When I come back she has her knees tucked into her chest she seems self conscious. "What's wrong?" She looks down, "no one has ever seen me naked before." I laugh as she says that. "Saylor I'm not here to look I'm here just to help you get cleaned up." She relaxes a bit. I sit on the floor and start washing her body. I can tell she's tired her eyes are hardly staying open. I wash her hair running my hands through her silky blonde hair. I give her a towel to wrap up in and I go to find another hoodie for her to sleep in. I know she has has some clothes she can sleep in but I love seeing her in my hoodies. I've never given a girl my clothes not unless they mean something to me but I guess there's a first time for everything.

We walked back out to the bed and Saylor gets under the covers she lays down next to me so I wrap my arms around her small little body. Neither of us dared to move, afraid it would mess up the moment.

I finally pull her closer to me for comfort. She giggles and we both fall asleep

A/n: what did you guys think of Daxtons POV? Is he gonna catch feelings for Saylor? don't forget to vote!