Chapter 27

Saylors Pov:

Fall break is now over and it's back to school, all though I don't mind because I have sort of missed school

Fall break is now over and it's back to school, all though I don't mind because I have sort of missed school. It was nice to have a break but now i'm ready to get back to school.

I'm up early because I can't contain my excitement. I straddle Daxfon's torso and jump on him. "Get up, get up, get up!" He lets out a low groan. "Mmm." He opens his eyes and starts tickling my sides and pulls me off him and flips me over so he's on top. I pull the back of his neck closer so our lips touch. He gives me a sweet kiss before pulling away to look in my eyes. "You know what I love?" A smile comes across his face. "Me?" I giggle. "Yes. But I also love that when I jump on you in the mornings you don't push me off or tell me to back to bed." "Because I don't mind, I love waking up to you." I give him another kiss. "I love you." I say. "I love you more."

We get up and get ready for school. It's been a daily thing that Daxton gets me coffee every morning from Starbucks. "Here's your coffee love." "Thank you." I say kissing his cheek. "Did you hear Greyson come home last night?" I ask Daxton. "No I didn't, I was out cold though so maybe we just didn't hear him." Daxton says shrugging his shoulder. I just simply nod my head.

A few minutes later Greyson walks out of his room with a towel. Relief washes over me. "Hey you were out late last night." "Yeah, uh lost track of time." I can tell there's something up. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head. I don't want to push it so I just leave it alone.

School went by faster than I thought. Although its the first day back from break, I have tons of homework. I decide to head to the library after school to work in some quiet. I text Daxton to let him know. He says to text him when im ready and he will come pick me up.

Im lost in my homework when out of the corner of my eye I see someone waving at me I turn my head to see a smiling max waving at me. I shoot him a small smile and wave back. please don't come over here, please don't come over here please don't come- and he's walking over here. Max pulls out a chair and sits next to me. "Hey saylor." he says enthusiastically. "Hi max." I say in a friendly tone. "Whatcha working on?" "Oh just english." I reply. "Oh nice. Who's your teacher?" he asks. "Mr wood. Who's your teacher?" "Mrs bradshaw." "I heard she was good do you like her?" I ask. He nods his head. "Well I better get back to my homework-" He cuts me off. "Would you like to go out to dinner with me?I know we're just friends but we could catch up." I smile. "That's so sweet of you to ask, but I have a boyfriend and i'm not sure how he would feel about it." Max nods his head. "Ahhh. I heard the rumors I just didn't know if they were true." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What rumors?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Never mind. I'll leave you to your homework. Bye Saylor." and with that he left.

I text daxton to pick me up and he's here within 5 minutes. He opens my door for me and goes around to the drivers side. I think he can sense somethings up. "Everything ok?" I nod my head. "I ran into max at the library." Daxton nods his head for me to continue. "And he asked me to go to dinner with him." "What did you say?" "I said no of course, but then he mentioned some rumors about me and you that are going on. He didn't say much he just ran off after that." Daxton looks at me and then back to the road. "What rumors?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "I'm sure it's about us dating. The people love anything that's on the football players." I nod my head. He grabs my hand. "Baby i'm sure it's nothing bad, and if it is I will put them in their place." He sends me a smile. I nod my head. "This isn't the way home" I say looking out the window. "I'd thought we'd stop for some burgers. Sound good?" I nod my head with a big smile.