Chapter 39

Saylor's Pov:

I can't tell you how much I love other people's birthdays

I can't tell you how much I love other people's birthdays. I love surprising people it's just so fun! Today is Thursday, one more day until Daxtons birthday. This whole week i've been giving him little presents, that build up each day. Today he gets his low dunks that he's been wanting. I can't wait to see the look on his face. Tommorow, Friday, I'm surprising him with tickets to hawaii. He's always talked about how much he's wanted to go. I can't wait! I've never been either.

Today is also Daxtons surprise party. A lot of his friends are coming and I'm having chick-fil-a catered, it's gonna be awesome. I'm having greyson take him out for some "boys time" so I can set things up.

"Hey grey, it's me saylor." I say knocking on his door. "Come in." I walk in seeing him and Kenzie cuddling, Kenzie asleep. They're so cute. "Oh I can come back another time if your busy." "No, I was just about to wake her up. What's up?" "I was just making sure you invited everyone and who all can come." Greyson nods his head. "For the most part everyone is coming," a smile spreads across my lips. "But there is one thing I think you should know." Worry starts to fill my head. "It's nothing bad, but before Daxton met you, he used to sleep around a lot with this one girl." My lips fall into a straight line. "I don't know how she found out about the party, but she did and asked if she could be invited. I wasn't going to be rude so I said yes. So she's coming. But I wouldn't worry, Daxton is so crazy in love with you." I wouldn't worry? How can I not worry. Some girl that use to fuck my boyfriend is coming. She's probably going to have her hands all over him.

Greyson ripped me out of my thoughts by embracing me in a hug. " 'Say' it's gonna be alright. Daxton loves you." He says reassuring me. I give him a tight lip smile. "Thanks grey." "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get ready."

Greyson had took Daxton out while Kenzie and I stayed home to clean and decorate. "So are you excited?" Kenzie asked. I nod my head. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the look on his face." I say smiling. "This really is so sweet of you Saylor, Daxton is so lucky." "No I am so lucky."

Chick fil a had just arrived and were setting up, Daxtons parents had arrived and so did some of his friends. Everything was starting to fall into place. The apartment looked good. I had got gold decorations with balloons and streamers.