Chapter 7

Saylor's pov:

Daxton and greyson went to a party so I had the whole house to myself

Daxton and greyson went to a party so I had the whole house to myself. I planned on eating a ton of junk food and having a movie marathon, after I finish studying of course.

I finish up the last of my essay and order Chinese food. I start to watch criminal minds while I wait for my food. There's a knock at the door and I assume it's the delivery guy, but it's not. It's daxton. "Hey uh the door was locked." He says. It's almost as if he was nervous. "Don't you have a key?" "Yeah but you weren't expecting me to be home so I thought it was better if I knocked." I nod my head and let him in. "So why are you home so early?" I ask as he sits in the couch. "Just wasn't feeling the vibe tonight." Feeling the vibe? this is not the daxton I know. "Ok well I ordered chinese food and I plan on watching binge watching criminal minds, you're welcome to join." "Don't mind if I do." He says and I laugh.

Me and daxton have been on the couch for the past hour shoving our faces with junk food. We've been talking about school and football but mainly football.  Who would of thought daxton edwards would be here with me, a nerd, instead of at a party.

Me and daxton have been watching criminal minds for a while and every time a dead body comes on the screen I notice daxton flinches. "Daxton are you scared?" I say with a smirk. "Wha-no! I just don't love seeing dead bodies." I laugh. "Here you can hold my hand." I say putting out my hand. At first he was a little hesitant but after a while I feel his hand relax in mine and I snuggle up next to him.

After a little while a ding interrupts our comfortable silence, Daxton checks his phone to see who it was. "Is that your booty call asking where you are?" I say laughing. "Why? are you jealous?" he asks with a smirk? "Of course i'm jealous who wouldn't want to get with the Daxton edwards." I say while rolling my eyes. He pushes me over in a teasing way. "I know, who could resist me." He says with a wink. I let out a laugh. After a few moments of silence daxton finally says, "It was greyson telling me he won't be home tonight and to look after you." I roll my eyes. "I'm a grown woman I can take care of myself." Daxton laughs. " 'say' he's just is protective over you, you know that." he says squeezing my hand. "I know it just gets annoying after a while. Ive never had a real boyfriend because greyson scares them off. It's just annoying always being known as the little sister when we're twins. I'm always in his shadow, always in his footsteps, just for once I want to be important to someone and not because i'm greysons 'little' sister." I say letting out a breath.

Daxton pushes my hair behind my ear, "Saylor you're important to so many people, including me." I look up into his eyes. He seemed genuine. "Im only important to you because we grew up together, you just see me as the annoying little sister." "I use to I don't anymore." "mmhmm" Daxton grabs my face. "If I saw you as the annoying little sister would I do this?" Before I know it he smashes his lips on mine. It takes me a second to process what's going but as soon as I do, I kiss him back. This is unlike any kiss i've ever experienced. Our lips are dancing with each other and he licks my bottom lip asking for permission. I let him. He pulls me on top of his lap so i'm straddling him and he wraps his hands around my waist. My hands find their way to his hair and I run my fingers through his soft hair.

We pull away for a second, both out of breath. I look down feeling a little insecure, i'm not very experienced in kissing what if he thinks i'm a bad kisser. Daxton tilts my chin up so i'm looking directly in his eyes. "Saylor you are so much more than an annoying little sister to me." I smile. He then goes back to kissing me. I feel like i'm in a movie. He goes down and starts on my neck and I throw my head back but just when I start to enjoy this, my thoughts had to ruin it. This is daxton i'm kissing. Daxton edwards. If greyson ever found out he would burn us both alive. As much as I love this, I can't let this go any further. "Dax I- you- uh can't give me a hickey." He looks at me confused and then realization hits him. "Yeah grey would probably get suspicious huh?" He says with a sigh. I nod. I lace our fingers together. And he gives me one more kiss. This kiss was gentle though, not as rough as the other one. He kisses me as if it's the last time he will ever kiss me, and to be honest it probably will be.

Me and daxtons bodies lay next to each other, both of us afraid to speak. I finally break the silence. "Dax what are we gonna tell greyson?" He looks down at me. "Nothing. We're not gonna tell him anything. This can be just our secret." I process it for a minute. He's right it's just better not to tell him. I don't want to ruin his and daxtons friendship and whatever me and daxton have. I nod and get closer to him. He starts to twirl his fingers through my hair and I feel my eyelids getting heavy.

I wake up to a small nudge. I'm still laying next to daxton. "What!" I say coldly. "Remind me never to wake you up." He laughs. I go back to closing my eyes. " 'Say' this couch is not comfortable let me take you to your bed." I groan. "Im fine right where I am."  "Come on say just get on my back. You don't even have to walk." I hesitantly agree.

Daxton sets me down in my bed and pulls the covers up for me. "Dax can you uh sleep with me?" He smirks. "If you insist princess." I roll my eyes. He takes off his shirt like usual and but this time he takes off his pants. I look at him confused. "What? I like to be comfortable when I sleep." I shrug and open up the blankets for him to get in. He naturally wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him. I lay my head on his chest and start to doze off. Is this a dream? For once daxton isn't teasing me and he's being nice. We even kissed. This whole day doesn't feel real.

Am I starting to catch feelings for daxton?

A/N: hey guys i hoped you liked this! don't forget to vote!