Chapter 17

Saylor's Pov:

I take a deep breath before exiting Daxtons room, to face my sisters

I take a deep breath before exiting Daxtons room, to face my sisters. I walk out to see them sitting on the couch. Their eyes turn to me as soon as they see me. I sit next to them, trying to be casual. "Hey." I say. "Just a hey? your not gonna tell me what the fuck is going on between you guys?" Finley says. I take a deep breath. "Well I'm pretty sure you saw what was going on." I say. "Oh yeah we definitely saw what was going on." Hazel snickers. I punch her in the arm. "Don't you guys close the doors when you have sex?" Finley asks. "Well to be fair I wasn't expecting anyone to walk in, especially not you guys." I announce. "Yeah we definitely weren't expecting that either. I'm pretty sure my eyes need bleach." I nervously laugh. "How did you guys get in anyways?" I question. "The door was unlocked, mom kept calling to check in on you, greyson said you didn't go to school because you needed some time for yourself. Mom was worried and wanted to come up and see you but we insisted we did instead, and thank god we came, imagine moms reaction if she walked in and saw, that." I cringe at the thought. "Yeah. Well what did you guys want?" "We came to check in on you, and see if your doing ok from moms announcement, but it's seems to us your doing just fine." I roll my eyes at her comment.

"So... when did it happen?" Hazel asks while smirking. "When did what happen?" I ask. "Come on 'Say' don't play dumb, when did loosing your virginity happen? And how was it?" She asks eagerly. "Shh keep it down Daxton is in the other room." She rolls her eyes. "Come on, tell me I want to know all the deats." I shake my head.

"Well it happened a few days ago I guess." I shrug. "That's it? tell me more?" "No. I am not talking to my sisters about my sex life especially after what just happened." She snickers at the memory. "Nope you're our baby sis, we get to know these things." I roll my eyes, "I will but not while he's in the other room." "Let's go for lunch date!" Finley exclaims. I think about it. "Ok but you're paying." I say smirking. She groans. "Ok fine." I giggle.

Daxton walks out in just his low waisted sweats showing his boxers waistband, and no shirt, showing his nicely toned abs. I blush at the sight. Daxton wraps my arms around me and I stand on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around the crook of his neck.  He holds my waist, filling my stomach with butterflies. He gently brings his lips to mine and I melt at his touch. I pull away remembering my sisters are in the room. "I love the fact that you're wearing no panties." He whispers in my ear, so only me and him could hear. I hit his chest and widen my eyes. I nuzzle my head under my chin. He holds me strongly in his arms as I lay my head on his chest. I can't help but smile. We come out of our own little world and turn to talk to Finley and Hazel,
Daxton still holding me.

Hazel and Finley jaws are dropped down to the floor. I laugh a little. "So this isn't like a hookup typa thing?" Hazel asks. "No, this is my boyfriend." I say with a huge smile on my face. I'll never get used that. Daxton kisses my cheek, making me giggle. "Holy shit." Finley says. "So does Greyson know about this?" They ask. Me and Daxtons face goes blank. "I'm guessing he doesn't by the look on your faces." I nod. "And you're not gonna tell him. This is a sister promise." A sister promise is when both we cannot say one word about it after today. We act as if we're hiding a dead body, no one says anything. We would always do this when I would catch Hazel or Finley sneaking out. We shake on it. "So let me get this straight, Daxton, Greysons best friend took your virginity." I nod.  "And now you're dating?" She asks confused. I nod again. "And Greyson has no idea that this is happening?" I hesitantly nod again. "Holy shit." Finley says.