Chapter 12

Saylors Pov:

I wake up and Daxtons not next to me

I wake up and Daxtons not next to me. Did he really leave? I climb out of bed and head to the kitchen to find him working on breakfast. "Hey you're up." He says kissing my head. I smile. "Wow I didn't know you could cook." "I can't, I do know how to make some mean scrambled eggs tho." He says while handing me my plate. I giggle. "let's see if they live up to their expectations then, thank you."

Me and Daxton finish breakfast. He takes my plate and puts it in the sink. "You should get packing." My eyes go wide. "Packing?!" He laughs. "Yeah for our date remember?" "You never told me it was a sleepover." He kisses my cheek. "Well I'm telling you now."

Daxton told me to pack a swimming suit, pajamas,clothes etc. I pack everything I need and decide to hop in the shower. Daxton was getting ready too. I do my skincare and wear some light makeup. I curl my hair and pick out my outfit. I don't put too much effort into my outfit because Daxton told me to dress comfy. So I wear a grey tank top and some grey sweats with some fuzzy slippers.

I finish hiding the last of my hickeys

I finish hiding the last of my hickeys. Daxton had already left, if we were to leave at the same time it would seem a little suspicious. I go to my brothers room. "Hey uh I have a date with max today and then I'm spending the night at Kenzie's. I'll be back for family dinner tommorow." He nods. "So you and max are pretty serious huh?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. "Uh yeah I guess." "You guys haven't- you know.." He says with a smirk, I hit him. "Greyson stop." "I just want to know. I better be the first person you tell when it happens." I roll my eyes "Goodbye greyson." I say shutting his door.

I walk out to see Daxton waiting against his car. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist, giving me butterflies. I put my lips on his. He deepens the kiss pulling me closer to him. I pull away. "As much as I love kissing you, we should get going before greyson comes out." He nods. "You're right." He kisses my cheek and opens my door, helping me in. He then goes to the driver side and gets in.

The drive isn't too bad it's about an hour drive. We stop for some lunch and Daxton takes me shopping for dinner tonight. He picks out my dress, that matches his outfit. He also bought me a bag and some gorgeous heels. I insist on buying it myself but he refuses.