chapter 10

This is a longer chapter

Saylors Pov

Since the party it's been the same with daxton except now sometimes we manage to say hi or bye

Max and I have been hanging out a lot with kenzie and his twin brother. Tonight they asked us on a double date. They said it's a surprise and to dress nice. I have a couple more hours before they come so I finish up my homework before getting ready.

"Hey sis you coming to the game tonight?" shit. I totally forgot about it. "Grey i'm so sorry I forgot the game was tonight and scheduled a date. Maybe I can come for a few minutes at the end." Me and my brother have always been supportive with each other's sports. He would always come to my spelling bees and I would always come to his games. "Who's the date with?" I fiddle with my fingers. "Uh it's with max from the party." Greyson smiles. "Oh good." I give him a confused look. "Huh?" "He seems kind of dorky, so I'm not too worried." I punch his arm. "Hey that was rude." He just laughs.

I have about 30 minutes before me and Kenzie are meeting Max and Chris for dinner. Kenzie came over to get ready at my house, she claims she has "nothing to wear." So I let her borrow some of my clothes. 

It's just a casual date so I don't put too much effort into it. I wear a small body con dress with a flannel just incase I get cold. I don't do much with my hair, and wear some light makeup.

 I don't do much with my hair, and wear some light makeup

"Wow 'say' you look hot." Kenzie says. I laugh. "Not as hot as you." she smiles. "So you plan on fucking Max tonight." I pinch her. "Kenzie!" "Hey i'm just wondering." she says with her hands in the air. I can't help but laugh. "We will just have to see how the night goes." I say with a wink. We both let out a laugh.

We meet max and Chris at this nice restaurant. We sit down to order, I ordered pasta like usual and we got talking about the normal stuff. Max kept playing with my hair which resulted in me smiling the whole night.

"Hey uh what time is it?" I ask. "8:37." "I promised my brother I would come see him play for a bit is that ok?"  "I think me and Kenzie are gonna head out." Chris says with a wink. I look at Kenzie with the same smug smile on her face. I laugh to myself. "Well let me take you to the game I would love to stay." Max says. "Really? You don't mind?" "Yeah not at all, I kinda wanted to see the game anyways and then maybe we can get ice cream or Netflix and chill. Whatever sounds good to you." I give him a kiss on his cheek. Kenzie is giving me the "look" because we all know what Netflix and chill is. "Awesome let's get going."