Chapter 35

Daxtons pov:

It is thanksgiving day today and I can't wait

It is thanksgiving day today and I can't wait. We are heading to Saylors house to meet up with my parents and we will eat, play football, watch football and play games. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays to spend with the holmes, besides christmas. They always out do themselves. And the turkey bowl is so fun.

We are eating at 1, so I wake saylor up early since we do have a two hour drive. And I also know that saylor takes some time to get ready. I open the blinds letting the sun peek through. Saylor groans. "Mmm. Daxton turn off the lights it's too bright." I let out a laugh. "I didn't turn on the lights." "Well then close the blinds." She says covering her face with a pillow. "Come on baby it's time to get up.It's thanksgiving." She doesn't reply, She just groans. "If you hurry we can stop for starbucks on the way." She hops out of bed excitedly running to the bathroom. I let out a laugh.

We get ready for thanksgiving, Saylor looking hot as always.

outfits ^^

As she walks out the bathroom, I can't keep my eyes off of her. My eyes travel down her body. "Holy fuck." I see a blush spread across her face. "You are fucking gorgeous." I watch as she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm so lucky." I whisper in her ear. She playfully hits my chest. "Stop your making me blush." I give her quick peck. "Now you on the other hand," She says as her hands travel down my chest. Her touch sends electricity through my whole body. "You are something else." I smirk grabbing her chin and bringing her lips to mine. She pulls away smiling against my lips. "Lets get going." I groan knowing if she hadn't of stopped me, both of our clothes would be off right now.

We get to the car and I open up her door. "Is greyson not coming with us." I shrug my shoulders, "He wanted to pick up his girl." She nods her head. Now I know what your thinking, I should tell Saylor. And I really want to, it's been so hard to try and keep a secret from her. But it's not my place to tell. Greyson wasn't ready so I decided to not say anything. And I feel like shit. Now I know how greyson felt with us. Stuck in between two crossroads.

We get to Saylors house and I lead her to the door with my hand on the small of her back. She stops me before we enter placing a kiss on my lips. We linger for a minute before she pulls away. "I just wanted to say I'm thankful for you." A grin spreads across my face. I grab her waist pulling her closer. "I'm so thankful and blessed to have you." She connects our lips once again. This time we get interrupted by saylors mom. "Ok, come on love birds we've been waiting on you two." I laugh removing my hands from her waist as she interlocks our hands leading me inside.