Chapter 19

Saylors Pov:

It is currently Friday morning and I am getting ready to head to school

It is currently Friday morning and I am getting ready to head to school. I woke up very late so I don't get to take my sweet time. I throw on some sweats with some converse, I throw my hair into a claw clip, brush my teeth, and throw some mascara on.

I head downstairs and Greyson is waiting impatiently on the couch

I head downstairs and Greyson is waiting impatiently on the couch. Daxton hands me my coffee. I give him a small smile taking a sip. "My god saylor, you take forever." He says rolling his eyes. I scoff. We head out to Daxtons car instead of Greysons, this time. I hop in the back like usual and put my head phones in.

When we arrive at school, Daxton sends me a wink, with his famous smirk on his face. I roll my eyes while smiling as he heads off to his classes.

I navigate my way through my classes, not paying attention to anything but the music. I feel myself run into a hard body. My eyes wander up to see who it is. Its max. "Oh uh hey max, sorry I wasn't paying attention." He sends me a small smile. "Me either." He scratches the back of his head. Me and Max haven't really spoke since Daxton caught us making out. We decided it would be best for us to just be friends, but never spoke after that. "We should go for drinks sometime, and catch up." I nod my head. "That would be nice." I say while smiling. He sends me a smile back. "See you around Saylor." and with that, I go on with my day.

Daxton drives me home from school since Greyson said he was doing some stuff. He has been so secretive lately and it's weird. I start close my eyes on the drive home, from a long day at school. Daxton  threads our fingers together the whole ride.

When we arrive at the apartment I decide to find something to eat. I plan on some macaroni. As I let the water boil, I stand by the stove scrolling through instagram. Daxton picks me up from behind and sets me on the counter. He lets his hands rest on the counter besides my hips. I giggle. "Are you coming to my game tonight?" He asks. "Maybe." I smirk. He tickles me. "Ok ok i'm coming." He kisses my nose. "Good." I roll my eyes while smiling. I lean in letting my lips lightly brush his. Before he can kiss me, I pull away. "Your such a fucking tease Saylor." He says and grabs my chin bringing my face closer to his. I smile against his lips.