Chapter 16

Saylors Pov:

I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that my mom is dating someone else

I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that my mom is dating someone else. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but my mom and dad were high school sweethearts. I mean come on, that's hard to compete with.

I head out to the living room to see Daxton on the couch watching cartoons. I laugh. "So is my boyfriend a 5 year old?" I say sitting on his lap. I wrap my hands around the nape of his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. "Come on, tom and jerry is the best." I giggle. "I can't argue with that." He kisses my cheek making me blush. " So, where's Greyson?" I ask. "He left for school." "Oh yeah. What did you tell him about missing school?" I question, curiously. "I said I wasn't feeling very good, and wanted to be fully recovered for the game." I nod my head "You don't think he'll question anything?" I ask. "Nah he seemed to buy it." I crack a small smile. "So, where are we going for breakfast?" Daxton smirks. "It's a surprise. Go get dressed" I roll my eyes. He's always trying to surprise me. "Come on can't I know, just this once?" I pout. "As cute as you are, no. Now go get dressed."

I'm to lazy to put effort into my outfit so I wear Daxtons sweatshirt with some of my sweatpants. I pull my hair up in a claw clip.

 I pull my hair up in a claw clip

^^ saylor's outfit

I walk out and see Daxton in grey sweatpants, that show his member a little too well, and a tight black fitted shirt that shows his muscles nicely, with some slides and a chain. He looks good. "Wowie you look good, you pull that sweatshirt off better than me." I giggle and blush. "You don't look too bad yourself." I say, but I can't help but look at the hard thing poking out of the center of his pants. He smirks. "Like what you see princess?" I quickly look up and roll my eyes, shaking my head while smiling. "Shall we get going?" He says holding out his hand. "We shall." I reply and take his hand, he laces our fingers together as he leads me to the car.

Breakfast was so good. Me and Daxton shared waffles and we still couldn't finish them. They were so big. The waitress kept flirting with Daxton the whole time, making me uneasy. He didn't pay any attention to her. He would do small gestures whenever she would come over like whisper things in my ear, or give me light kisses on my neck, just little things to give the waitress a hint, but it didn't work. "Ok, are we ready for our check?" She says looking at Daxton the whole time. Daxton nods. "I think we are." He says looking at me. She gives Daxton a piece of paper with her number on it. "I'll be right back with your check." She says with a wink. I roll my eyes. As soon as she comes back I grab Daxtons face and bring it closer to mine, I smash my lips against his, He doesn't hesitate to kiss back. The waitress clears her throat. Daxton smiles against my lips and pulls away. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I say innocently lying. She rolls her eyes. "Here is your check." She says in a annoyed voice. Daxton smirks. I giggle. "Thank you." and we head out back to the car.

Daxton opens my door for me and goes on around the drivers side. He starts the car and we get going. "Was that you getting jealous back there?" He says with a smirk. "No I was not jealous." I say lying. He grabs my thigh. " So that kiss was just about nothing?" He says with a snug look on his face. "Yeah I just really wanted to kiss you." He laughs. "No that was definitely you being jealous" I turn the music up. "I can't hear you" He rolls his eyes.

When we arrive back at the apartment Daxton opens my door and helps me out of the car. I don't even get to thank him before he crushes his lips on mine. I immediately kiss him back, pulling him closer to me. He holds my waist steadying me. I pull away out of breath. Before I know it, Daxton picks me up carrying me to the apartment. He unlocks the door and lays me on his bed. "You're so hot when you're jealous." I kiss him harshly. "I was not jealous, I just had to put her in her place." He laughs. "Damn right you did baby." He says kissing me.

He puts a light kiss on my on my neck and collarbone, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. He lowers himself to my center and takes of my sweat pants. "You look so hot in my sweatshirt, but it's covering too much." I burry my head in his neck to hide my blushed face. He plays with me over my panties giving me butterflies. I squirm.

When he takes off my panties I start to feel flustered. "Don't move princess." I give him a confused look "What are you-" I gasp as he takes his tongue and puts it on my clit. I throw my head back and use my elbows to prop me up. "Oh my god... Daxton please don't stop." He smirks and looks up at me. "I have no intentions of stopping princess." I throw myself back, so i'm laying fully on my back. He adds a finger, thrusting it in and out of me. I try to close my legs but Daxton shoves them open. "I told you not to move." He growls. I grip the bed sheets. "FUCK DAXTON" I yell. I need to cum, I can feel it building up in my stomach. "I need to cum." I whine. He slows down. "No please..." I whimper. "Admit you were jealous and I'll let you cum." I go quiet for a minute. "Fine I was jealous... now please I can't hold it any longer." He smirks. "Oh but you will hold it." "Daxton" I whine. "Saylor who is the only one that gets to make you cum?" He asks. He's torturing me. I buck my hips, trying to get more pressure. "Yo-You are Daxton- Fuck please I'm about to cum." "That's right princess." "Dax-" My legs start to shake and my toes curl. "Cum for me Saylor." Just as I am about to have the most intense orgasm I am interrupted.

"HOLY SHIT." I jump and push Daxton off me. It's my sisters standing in the doorway. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I scream in embarrassment. I slam the door. "Oh my god" I pace back and forth naked. Daxton just lays on his bed watching me. "Why aren't you freaking out?" I ask. He laughs "I don't know, I mean if it was Greyson, then i'd be freaking out, but your sisters won't hate me or anything, Plus you're standing here freaking out naked in front of me." I r0ll my eyes. "They won't hate you, but they can't keep a secret for me the life of them."

I start to rummage for my pants. "What are you doing?" He asks. I tilt my head. "I'm going to talk to my sisters." I say in a duh tone. "I wasn't finished." He smirks. He starts coming closer to me, caging me against the wall. "Bu-but m-my sisters." He lowers himself down to my center and starts on my clit again. "Your sisters, are outside this room, so your gonna be very quiet for me. Understand?" He asks and I nod. "Good girl." I start to whimper. And I try hold in my moans but one slips. "Oh my god." The pleasure is insane. "Be quiet Saylor." He covers my mouth with his hand. I lean my head back against the wall. He laps my clit over and over and thrusts a finger in and out of me. I start to feel that same feeling build up in my stomach again. "Dax" I whisper. He already knows what's going to happen. "Let it go saylor." My orgasm rips through me and my back arches off the wall. Daxton smirks watching me unravel to his touch. The pleasure is so intense that I can't keep myself up, so Daxton holds me up. "Good job baby." He says taking his fingers and sucking my juices off, in which I cringe to. "Why do you do that?" I ask. "Because you taste so good." I crinkle my nose.

I take a minute to catch my breath from my orgasm. "I'm gonna go talk to them now. Wish me luck." Daxton kisses my head. "You got it baby, I'm sure it'll be fine." I scoff. They'll never see me the same again. I mean think about it, would you view your little sister the same if you walked in on her getting eaten out with someone you grew up with? Exactly.

A/N: ahhh they got caught! get ready for the next chapter! Leave some feedback and don't forget to vote!