Is flirting with a stranger so bad? chapter 1

Blitzo looked aroung see that isn't striker here, He sign in relief.

" Blitzo, what are you doing ?" Moxxie said watching at the frame of the door.
" I'm not doing anything. " Blitzo replied angryily . "Get back to work."
"Wow, what happened that you turned into a grumpy Moxxie." Said Loona.
"HI, I'm not grumpy." Shouted  Moxxie.
" what's up, sir. Is there anything bothering you." Millie asked concerned.
"Well, Is it wrong to flirt at a stranger, you jus met?" Asked blitzo
"Wait, Is that what happened, Blit, what are you thinking, yea I can tolerate you dating the big boss but why for the love of god did this happen." Demand Loona

"I didn't tell you the whole story, how did you know what happened."

"Blitzo, It's you. We all know what will happen."

" yea, that's right." " So true." Millie and Moxxie agreed.

"Are you going to help me or not?"

"Blitzo, I think you should tell stolas that there's a guy after you." Replied Lonna.
"Oh Hell No, you know stolas so clingy that's it's annoying. "
"No one told you to be fucked by the boss, did we." Answered loona.
"You all know that I wanted to feel how it would be with a married guy." Said blitzo " He's the one that have me in a relationship. I only wanted a one night stand  that's it."
"But sir, how are we going to deal with the guys.' Asked Moxxie.
" I think we should just kill him." Suggested  Millie.
"What, Millie darling he's too hot for that.' Said blitzo smiling happily.

" Blitzo, you just to tell him your taken and that's it. Problem solved." Loona said finally.

"Right, I'll just go find to finish this."

"Ah sir, I don't think you have to look far cause he's right behind you." Said Moxxie concerned.

Blitzo turned around to find striker rigth there.
"HI, striker I need to talk to you in the break room, would you follow me."Said blitzo.

"Certainly my dear blitzoy," replied striker

Blitzo and striker left the office and went toward the break room.
"Moxxie, I'll give you 100 dollars on blitzo making it worst." Loona bet.

"I'll bet 200 dollars that stolas catchs blitzo making out with striker." Millie offer.

"Come on guys, they're working. This isn't  a casino. Millie don't listen to  Loons." Said Moxxie.

" Your No fun, Moxxie. You know that.' Lonna mumbled.

Meanwhile with blitzo and striker,

"Striker, I think you misunderstand me. I said I'm taken. Dating the big boss so I can't be with." Blitzo said desperately.

" I knew that already Blitzo, but I wanted you for myself and what's striker wants, striker gets." Striker replied confidently.

"But I can't, I need this job plus it's great to boss my colleagues about because I'm dating the boss. "

"Then I wouldn't  give us up." Said striker getting closer blitzo but blitzo put him away. "Oh come on this isn't happen. what the fuck I'm going to do." Blitzo Thought  tried to think of something trying to stay away from striker.
"Oh come now blitzo, you don't know what's your missing." Striker forcefully pull Blitzo into his embrace.

"Oh God, why is he this damn strong." Though blitzo. " Striker don't do anything that you might regret."

"Hahaha what I regret is letting you escape last time." Striker replied pulling blitzo into deep kiss. Forcefully entering between blitzo's lips. Blitzo try to not like it but striker kiss so good that blitzo forget where he was.

"Ooh, Blitzoy, where are You?"stolas voice could be heard from the office.

" Oh No No No, shit he's here," thought Blitzo desperately trying to escape but striker hold him in place. " "This isn't happening."

"Striker, let go of me now."

"Why should I?" Striker Said, reaching down blitzo's pant.