Feeling lost chapter 16

*POV. Blitzo*

Feeling water dripping on my face, I woke up to see that I'm laying in the backseat of the car. Pain spread through my body as I put myself in a sitting position.

The car was stuck between trees balancing on a big branch. I know that the branch holds the car for long, so I climbed out through the back window, holding onto the side of the tree, sitting on a strong branch that could hold me.
Looking at the tree in front of the car was Estelle hanging within some vine.
Feeling nausea after seeing how Estelle died on impact flying out of the vehicle, break her neck after leading against a tall tree and entangle in some vines.
There was no point in saving her, I try to climb down to look for shelter as the rain came pouring down, soaking to the bone.

On the ground, I crawl around looking for shelter or someone who can help me but instead I found a small cave that was big enough to stay out of the rain.

I didn't know how long I sat there but I fell asleep exhausted.

*POV. Moxxie*

I know this was a bad idea as I steal a flashlight, first aid kit, and some snacks in a bag from strikers men. I lost my way after five minutes of walking about looking for blitzo. Calling out his name, I tripped over a rock, rolling down and hitting my head against a tree.

" ow, that hurts" rubbing the back of my head. I look up to see a car balancing on a branch.

"Blitzo, Are you okay? Can you hear me?" I screamed but no answer.

I climb up the tree to look in the car but no one was there. I turn to see Estelle hanging on some vines, screaming in fear, I miss my feet and fell off the tree.

"Dammit, why did I come here." Shaking off the pain, I continued on my search which leads me to a cave.

Afraid that there was a bear, I threw a rock to hear someone cursing inside.
"Dammit, who was the wise guy who threw the rock." A figure crawls out the opening of the cave.

"Blitzo, is that you?" Excited I went to help him to stand up. Happy that he wasn't dead.

"Of course, it's me. Moxxie and you better have some food with you or you're sleeping out in the rain."

I helped blitzo back into the cave and gave him the snacks I had on me.

"So did you bring help with you?" Blitzo said while stuffing his face.

I felt embarrassed as I forget to bring a phone or walkie-talkie with me. I turned my head, not looking at blitzo as I told him help will come soon.

"Moxxie, look at me. Did you or did you not come alone in the dense forest to look for me without a phone or walkie-talkie." He asked angrily.

"Sir, everything is going to be okay. We just have to wait for the rescue party to find us."

Blitzo looked so furious that he wanted to ear me whole. I try calming him down but that didn't work.

"Moxxie, I can't believe that you came to rescue someone to get lost yourself. Unbelievable." Blitzo gave up and sat in the corner of the shivering.

"Sir, if you're cold, you can have me my jacket to keep you warm." Handing the jacket to blitzo yo wear. After putting on the jacket, blitzo if I had anything that can start a fire. I look around in the bag, luckily to find a small lighter.

I gathered some dry sticks outside, piling them up to start the fire.
Seeing the flame dance around the sticks, I had an idea to light a big fire to send out smoke signals to get help. I told blitzo about it but he told me that we had to until the rain stops or it will be in vain. Then I realized that the rain was still pouring outside. Sitting back down I started to think of one way out.

*POV. Blitzo*

I sit quietly in the corner when I saw Moxxie suddenly stand up in shock.

"What is it, now. Moxxie?"

"Sir, you said, my name. So did you remember everything?" He said excitedly.

"Yes, I remember but you can't tell the other." Looking away from him.

"Why is that. Did you know how terrible stolas felt when you went missing and started to drown himself in his work?"

"Because of MOXXIE. I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND STOLAS I JUST CAN'T TELL HIM." I screamed while breaking down in tears, trying to calm myself down.

Moxxie looked at me in concern and sadness as he sat back down, don't know what to say.
Silent fulls the space around, hearing only the showering rain outside.

"Moxxie?"

"Yes, sir."

"About stolas-" I hesitated to ask.

"What about stolas?" He asked confused.

"Just how is he?" I finally let out what I wanted to say.

"Well, All I can say is that he's miserable after seeing you go down that cliff. Before I come to find you, I left him crying in his room giving up any hope you were alive. Blitzo I know I don't have the right to be giving anyone advice but I think you should tell stolas and stop this madness.

" I want to Moxxie but there are things that never should be said."

"Then can you tell me what happened that has you so scared? I promise no one will know and it will help you get things off your chest."

I hesitated to tell him but I really needed someone to talk to, so I told him everything that happened during the time I was kidnapped and the present.
Moxxie looked at me in shock and was terrified from what I went through. When I told him everything, he suddenly hugs me crying, repeatedly saying that everything will be okay and everyone will be there for me.

I stayed silent in his arm then let out all my tears from the pain I had been holding in since I remembered.

Finished with our crying, we sat together talking about life and Moxxie told me he finally dared to ask Millie out on a date and now they're together. I was happy for them as they suited each other. Then I thought about stolas, can't help but feel emotional when thinking about how time together. I sighed and can't help but fall asleep to Moxxie continuous talking.