where are you? chapter 11

*The Past Six months* POV. Stolas

There wasn't anything we could find on Jeffrey. Every time we trace him down he changes his locations and his identity. Moxie and Millie had been on every news channel and radio station but still no information. As for striker, we have no idea what he's up to. He only contacts me to ask if we had any information on blitz's location.

And Loona might not show it but she misses her brother as she posted a missing person poster of blitzo online.
Tilla was busy with her business at the circus and only talk to Millie.

I only can hold on because I don't want Octavia to be worried but I feel like a mess without him. I miss his bossy ways, miss his evil smiles when he's up to something, and how sluty and sexy he can be when only with me. "DAMMIT I should have been with him, never let him go. Why didn't I lock up him when I had a chance?" I thought.
"But knowing blitzo he would have hated me for that. Oh, what would I give to have you again in my arms."

I left the kitchen to go back to his bedroom. Knowing there's no point in getting up today. I went to sleep.

*Three hours later*

Startled by my cell phone ringing, I pick up to hear striker voice on the other end. " Hey, stolas are you busy. We found something on Jeff. We need to follow him before he disappears again." Said, striker.
"Give me a second, I'll be right there" I replied excitedly jumping out of bed, rushing to getting ready. I put on my pant, grabbing any shirt and my phone. Driving toward the location I managed to put on my shirt and run out to meet everyone.

"Stolas, we all know your mood is down because of blitzo but can't you put on your clothes properly." Shouted Moxxie covering Millie's eyes.

"That's not important. So where's jeff? " I asked desperately.

"We located him in a small town near City B. But we need to be quick." Replied striker.

"Ok, everyone let's move out," I said walking back to my car to that town.

*Two Hours Later*

We surround the house, knocked down the door but no blitzo. They used to live here but were long gone.
"Shit, if I had come sooner. We could have caught him?" I blamed myself.

"It's not your fault, stolas. Jeff is good at planning and vanishing without notice. He used to be like that when he helps me with the circus." Tilla said trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you for that but I would like to be alone," I said taking my car back home. Drowning myself in despair. Hoping I'll find him one day.

*one year later*

I dropped Octavia off at school, by the time I reach my car. There stand striker waiting for me. "What is it this time.  I don't want to be disappointed again." I sighed, about to get into my car. "So you gave up already. I thought you said you love him and fight for him and all the junk." Striker said angrily.

"It's not like that. I felt so destroyed when he was taken and every time we have a lead, he vanishes again." I shouted furiously, turning my back to walk away.

"Well, I have good news and bad news for you which one do you want to hear." Asked striker.

I froze and turn back. "The good news first" I struggled to say.

"My men caught Jeffrey when he decided to go shopping in the city D for some supplies. He disguised himself well but one of my men wants through all the possible ways he could disguise plus he seems suspicious to be living alone but buying for two." The smiled striker then frowns saying it was my wife helping Jeffery disappear without a trace.

I was so mad that I wanted to burn her alive. "That bitch when I get back, I'll deal with her."

I tell me the location of where blitzo is being caged. He told me that he'll lead the way since everyone else is waiting to find blitzo. I looked behind him, surprised to see Tilla, Loona, Moxxie, and Millies. We all enter our cars heading out to the town where Jeff hides blitzo.

Entering the house, we search everywhere but didn't find anything then we saw a door leading down the basement.

I opened the door, walking down the darkroom which was dirty, old,  smelled of blood and medicine. I looked around to see a small figure curly up in the corner scared to up.

"Blitzo, is that you?" I called out running out to him giving him a tight hug but he turned his head confused looking at us as if we were strangers.  I started to panic inside and put on a smile for him. I asked if he was okay

He looked scared and said "Yes, I'm okay but who are you? how did you know my name and where did my husband?"

I felt my strength left me. I looked at Millie as I signed to her to try talking to him.

"Hello, blitzo can you tell us about yourself." When he explained everything. We looked at each other thinking the same thing. "Jeff might have manipulated or brainwashed in believing that he was married to Jeff and that bad guy which is us are looking for him.

Millie was thinking then told him that his husband tells them to bring him to a different location where no one would find him.

"Really, Did Jeff say that?" Asked blitzo hopefully.

"Sure he did, or we would be able to enter the house." Said the woman kindly.

He agreed to follow but he couldn't get up. He said that Jeff punished him when he went outside without telling and broke both his leg. I was so furious that I wanted to torture Jeff right away. I volunteered to carry him and he allowed it. He looked outside in wonder and amazement like a kid in a candy store.
I was concerned with blitzo health, he looked so thin, pale, and fragile I thought he would break if I touch him.

I told striker to bring us to my private hospital where blitzo would be staying for some time. I was exhilarated to find but sad that he forgot about us also everyone. But I don't care I'll take care even if it would be ten years or a lifetime before he remembers. I'll be there every step of the way to his recovery.

When we have blitzo settled and sleeping. My private doctor examine his body to find out that his body had a lot of new and old bruises, his body is unweighted, both his leg needs ten operations to heal properly but he wouldn't be able to run and jump like he used to.  There was a small concussion on his head which also need surgery to remove the blood in his head. The doctor won't know if doing that would make him regain his memories but it's not guaranteed.

I paid for everything so that blitzo would be well and I don't mind that he's cripple. We can get through this together. Everyone looked toward me wanting to know the plan on how to get blitzo familiar with us. I told them that we should take things slowly until he opens them out to us. Since he feels relax with Millie. Millie would be the one getting close to blitzo until he can relax and not be afraid.