Tracking blitzo chapter 23

*Pov Striker*

"Sir, we haven't found any movement on blitzo but did find his friends entering the country." One of my men reported.

" It seems that blitzo had contacted one of them to come and find him." I said, while cleaning one of my gun sitting on the couch. " Did you find out where they went?"

" No sir, they vanished after entering the country."

" Well you better look faster than that because I got some information that stolas is tracking them all the way here so you better find them before stolas does." I threaten, standing up pointing my gun at him.

" Yes, sir. I'll get on it." He said running out the door.

Sitting back down, I played with my gun, feeling frustrated. " It's better that I search for him seeing as how tricky he can be."

*Pov Stolas*

" Sir, they vanished before we had get to them." I listen on the phone about the whereabouts on moxxie and Millie. " Ok thanks for your help, I'll think of a way find them." Hanging up, I called loona since she's close to blitzo and friends with moxxie and Millie.

" Hey, this is loona. This better be important or else I'm hanging up."

"Hi, loona, don't hangup. This is stolas. I was calling you to find out why did moxxie and Millie went aboard so suddenly."

" Oh, that's their business, not mine so ask them."

" That's the thing. Loona. I can't get through to them on their phone and you're the only who seen them before they left so can you give me a little information on what happened."

" Damn it. I didn't ask to be involved in this. All I'm tell you that that blitzo alive and moxxie and Millie went to help him so either you go over there to get him back or continue drowning yourself with work." She said hanging up.

Firstly, I can't believe that blitzo alive but sadly that he didn't even contact me. Wasting no time, I arranged an nanny to look after Octavia. Told her to be good that I'll be back and took my private jet to where my blitzo was. " Wait for me, blitzo I'm coming."

*Pov Loona*

"Fuck myself. Why did he have to contact me." I said angrily looking at my phone. " Blitzo, better pay me back for everything or I'll be the one preparing his funeral."

Furiously, I went back to bed. This family have too much drama for me. I thought to myself trying to sleep.

*Five minutes later*

"Fuck it. I have to help even through I hate getting involved in blitzo sticky situations." I said, standing up from my bed getting ready to head out.

"They better be fucking grateful that I'm helping out too." Slamming my bedroom shut.

*Pov blitzo*
( Three weeks later)

Everything was going well until someone we haven't expected enter the restaurant.

I watch as molly ( moxxie) lead striker who was in a disguise toward a single table at the back of the restaurant. I continue watching until both our eyes meet each other. Panicked I looked away and ran toward the kitchen.

*Molly ( Moxxie)*

I watched as blitzo ran toward the kitchen in a panic. Confused after taking the customer order, I excuse myself and went to toward the kitchen.

"Vic what was that about? Why did looked so scared that you run into the kitchen." I asked blitzo

"Damn it, molly. Can't you see the person that you're servicing is striker. He's clearly in disguise waiting to ambush me any time.