Chapter 2

"Blitz, there are you. Loona told me you're in the breakroom." Said stolas walking through the door.

Stolas look up to see blitzo in the arm of striker. Shocked Stolas ask Blitzo what he was doing?
"Damn it Lonna,can't you keep him busy. Some sister,you are." Thought Blitzo.

"Stolas, help. He wouldn't let go."

"I think you should go, stolas. Can't you see we're busy."

" Oh No you don't, get your filthy hand off my blitzo." Stolas said grabbing Blitzo away from him.

Striker looked at blitzo mumbling something under his breath. Smiling he walk toward the door told blizto that he will be waiting without turning his head and walked away.

Stolas looked puzzled, asking blitzo if he was seeing someone else behind his back.

"This was a MISTAKE. I KNOW I CAN BE OUT OF CONTROL BUT THIS TIME ITS NOT ENTIRELY MY FAULT. I TOLD HIM OFF BUT HE JUST KEEPS ON COMING." Blitzo shouted angrily. Tears started trickling down his cheeks.

"There, there dearly, I believe you. But you should have told me. I could help." Stolas said wiping the tears away from his cheek.

"I TOLD HIM SO." Shouted Loona in the next room.

"YEA, THANKS A LOT, BITCH." Blitzo replied.

"YOUR WELCOME"

Blitzo chuckled, don't know what to do with this sister of his. Stolas laughed also embracing blitzo. " oh your so cute blizto that I could carry you home," said stolas looking down lovingly at his blizto in his arms.

"Yea, then get off of me." Blitzo pushing stolas away from him. Hating how short he is, even his sister is taller than him.

Frowning blitzo told stolas everything that happened after meeting striker.
Stolas frowned and went silent then looked at blitzo. "Do you love him?" He asked concerned.

"What, no, no , no, yea I don't mind having a one-night stand but knowing I have a big sugar daddy already. I don't think so, now that's he's stalking made me feel creeped out by him. So you don't have to worry daddy I'll always be with you even if you're still with your wife." Smiled blitzo flirting with stolas.

"Then baby, daddy will take care of everything. Just stay put and enjoy the office. I have work to do." Stolas kiss blitzo and walk out the room. "Bye blitzoy."

Blitzo was stunned that stolas didn't make a big deal out of it. He thought about it seeing that the big boss was going to fix things. He can relax.

"Hi bitches, guess what happened." Running towards his colleagues.

"What! Did the boss dump your sorry ass after he realized he was dating a slut." Kevin grins happily.

" Did boss finally fired you for abusing your colleagues?" Moxxie said hopefully.

"Did you suck his dick so that he wouldn't dump and fire you," Loona said frowning?

"No, no, ah wish I could but no. Stolas said he will take care of striker and his stalking." Blitzo chuckled with stars in his eyes.

"He loves to spoil you. It's best you just make him raise you at home as his pet." Loona joked.

"He would but I turn him down I can't stand how his wife and he always argue about me staying with him. I kind of feel bad for his kid living in this condition." Replied blitzo

"Well, it's your fault, Sir that her family is breaking apart when you're getting fuck by her dad," Moxxie answered.

"Yea well no one ask you, moxxie."

"Fine, everyone got to say something but he only gets mad at me." Mumbled moxxie in despair. Millie took pity on him hugging him. "Thanks, millie."

"Anyway, I'm done for today. I got a salon appointment coming up. So I'm off." Said blitzo walking away.

"But sir, you're needed at today's meeting, this afternoon." Quickly said, Millie.

"Oh, then let moxxie take over. He has been taking up my tasks since he started working here." Smiled blitzo leaving them.

"Just what kind of manager is he that he doesn't take his work seriously." Angrily said moxxie.

"That's because you always do it for them and the director doesn't care to cause his dating the C.E.O of the company. Let's just get back to work, I just wanna get work after what happened." Loona replied.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. While moxxie look to his desk with a mountain of his work plus blitzo work still on his desk. Signing moxxie walks back to his desk thinking about the all-nighter he has to pull to finish all this again.

Meanwhile
Stolas answer his phone.
"Did you find the information I ask for?" Ask stolas

"No boss, we're still searching, just give us some time." Said a voice on the phone.

"Fine, you have by next week to give me something or else." Answered stolas darkly.

"Thank you, boss, we'll get it for you."

"Good, some fly is flying about my blitzoy and I need to take care of him but first I need information. So It best you hurry."

"Don't worry boss, we'll be right on it."

Hanging up the phone, stolas was deep in thought about this striker person. "There's no way she'll be involved in this. Would she?" Thought stolas looking out his window in his giant office.