Love will never fade. Chapter 3

It was 8 PM when blitzo finish, he's shopping when he spots a figure in the distance following. A sane person would run and scream for help. But blitzo casually walk to the figure hiding a pocket knife behind his back.
"Well, who is this lost kitten. Are you following me?" Blitzo said sharply.

"Why yes, it's me blitzoy. Striker." Walking out of the shadows.

"Oh, it's you. A creep. Anyway, I don't have time for you. My sugar daddy gave me more money to go shopping so I'm exhausted. Bye now." Blitzo said walking away.

"Now hold done a second." Grabbing blitzo right arm tightly.

"Let go striker now or I'll slice your throat. Do think I'll let you grab me like in the office. I just don't wanna show my bad side at work." Threatened blitzo.

"Oh love that okay. I love it when you're wild. Gives me another reason to take you away."

"There's no way in hell. I'm leaving stolas to come with you." Putting down his bags, blitzo was ready to slice striker into pieces.

"Ok, no need to be alerted. I was just passing through when I saw you then my legs carry me to you." Holding up his hand showing that he means no harm. Walking away slowly, striker smiled and left.

Breathing a sigh of relief, blitzo put the knife away. Picking up his bags. Going to the house or should I say mansion stolas bought for him and his sister. Luckily stolas hired some workers to take care of the mansion or it was a mess in the two sibling's hands.

"Welcome back sir," the staff inside greet him. The blitzo wasn't in the mood to play tricks on them.

Blitzo march right into his master bedroom upstairs, dragging everything to crash on his bed. "Sign what a day, I need to bring a gun next time, I see that creep. I wonder what's stolas is up to 😏" though blitzo reaching for his phone.

Calling stolas, he answered the call on the first ring. " Hi, what's up. Are you coming today?"

"Hello blitzoy, Is everything ok. This is the first time you called me without asking for anything." Stolas asked in concern.

"What? No, you fuck I was just wanted to know if you took care of that problem of mine." He answered humiliated.

"Oh blitzo, there's no need to be embarrassed. We have been dating for two years now. So it's normal for lovers to be concerned about one another and Yes I've been doing some digging on striker. But nothing yet. Don't worry my lovely bird I'll take care of it for you. So what happened that made you call me?"

"It's nothing. I just went shopping and get you something. Hope you don't mind."

"But of course not, my little love bird, I'll rush right there. Just let me wrap up everything."

"Take your time. I'll see you soon." Blizto blush ending the call.
"Oh, why did I say that. I never bought anything for stolas and I didn't today."
Panicking, blitzo run to his bags on the floor looking for something to give stolas. Dumping everything down, blitzo search, finally seeing a large red jacket perfect for stolas.

Wondering how he ends up buying this but knowing that he purchase anything when shopping that he doesn't look at what he takes. "Thank God for that or I'll never have anything ready for stolas."
Feeling ridiculous that he would do this for stolas but thinking about everything that stolas did for him decide to ask one of the staff to wrap that jacket fast for him because he wouldn't do a perfect job as them.

Looking at the time on his phone patiently waits for stolas. He can't believe that he was the one to visit stolas here rather it was stolas inviting himself here.

It only took 10 minutes for stolas to arrive.
"Oh blitzoy, I was so happy when you called that I drop everything and rush over. So where's the gift you had for me." Stolas said hugging blitzo.

Blitzo wanted to get away but seeing him happy, he'll only allow it for today. Finally getting away from him, blitzo went to his room, but sadly stolas followed along.
" Why don't you wait downstairs!" Blitzo said stopping in front of stolas.

"Oh come now blitzo, you never allow me to enter your room. Why can't I come with you?" Stolas ask suspiciously?

"Fine, if it makes you shut up and leave quickly. You can follow me." Blitzo stressful replied." This day can't get any better." he thought.

"Oh No, blitzo I thought you said that you wouldn't bring your fuck buddies in your room. Go find a motel for all I care." A voice shouted behind them.

Blitzo turned around to see that it was his sister loona. "Loon, loon it's our boss stolas. So you better back your word" said blitzo irritated.

"Oh shit, sorry about that sir. Blitzo can't you warn me before you invite our boss home." Loona said angrily.

"Oh that okay Loona, your my blitzo favorite sister so I'll forgive you," Stolas answered politely.

"Yea favorite well I'm off to bed. You guys better not have sex cause I'm not staying up all night listening to shit or I'll break down the door. You got that blitzo."  Loona furiously said leaving them in the hallway.

Blitzo was too exhausted to strike back at her instead drag stolas to his room. Entering the room, blitzo took the package on his desk and hand it to stolas. " here now you can get out." Blitzo said pushing him out the door.

"Can't I stay here for one night? I'll leave first thing in the morning." Stolas sadly said hugging his gift.

"Yeah right,  get out. bye, stolas." Blitz replied slamming his door.

Stolas didn't think much of blitzo behavior thinking that he was too cute. Chuckling stolas walk away from blitzo room adoring the first gift, he got from blitzoy. "Now back to work," thought stolas enter his car tell his driver to bring him to his house. He doesn't want to see his wife's face but his daughter would be sad if he doesn't come. "Let's just get this over with. " sighed stolas.