what actually happened? chapter 7

At his sister's place located in the countryside where their family business was relocated. The circus was one of the places where stolas wouldn't find him, so he was okay for now.
Knocking the door, blitzo waited patiently for the door to open but to his surprise, it was his sister's husband Jeffrey.

Feeling awkward, blitz doesn't know what to say.

"Jeffrey, how are you?"

"Blitzo what are you doing here?" Jeffrey said surprised.

"Well I'm looking for my sister tilla --"

"Jeff, who's at the door?" A voice came from inside. Walking out was tilla who too was surprised and happy to see blitz.

"Oh blitzo, you came, why haven't you called or visited me after your stay at last thanksgiving," said tilla hugging blitzo.
"Yea, why haven't I came to visit!" Mumbled blitzo looking at Jeff. But Jeff just smiled like nothing was happening. Shivers run down his spine thinking about what happened the last thanksgiving. Pulling away from tilla bear hug. Blitzo explained to her that he needed a place to hide from his boyfriend.
Tilla was confused but agree and walked blitzo inside while Jeff carrying his bags.
"By the way, where's barbie? Did she finally ended up in jail?" Joked blitzo.

"No, she went with her friend cherry to travel around the world. She's in a band now so you wouldn't be seeing her for some time but she does send us a postcard every time she stays in a new city."

"So tell me what happened with you and stolas?" concerned tilla.

"It's complicated. I just need some time to think." Replied blitzo.

"Ok. But if there's anything wrong you come to find me." Tilla said hugging blitzo and leaving him alone.

Blitzo was just about to unpack when there was a light knock on the door. Thinking it was tilla, blitzo told her to come in. "Tilla, I told you I'm okay. So ---". Blitzo said turning about to see Jeffery. " oh it's you. Why didn't you say anything?"

Jeffrey smiled and asked if he was done with that rich city man.

"Why did you ask?" Puzzled blitzo.

"Oh, it's nothing just happy that you came back."

Awkwardly blitzo froze. "Jeff, what happened  the last thanksgiving was a mistake plus I didn't remember much so let's forget about it." Blitzo seriously looked at Jeffery waiting for his answer.

Jeffrey went silent, don't know how to reply while blitzo stand there nervously.
"I can see that you don't want to remember? Was it so bad that you run away and never came back?" Jeffrey said angrily.

"Please, Jeff I don't want to remember and you're married to my sister, it's wrong," Blitzo said, strugglingly pleading to him.

But Jeff angrily stormed out of the room.
Blitzo sigh, don't know what to do about Jeffery. What he remembered was everyone was drinking that tilla and barbie were wasted that loona had to drag them to their rooms. After that Loona said she was going out to meet some friends leaving only Jeffery and me still drinking. I remember telling Jeff I couldn't drink anymore but he just keeps on filling my glass. Then everything was blurry and waking up with Jeff on the bed with my waist and back hurting that I can't get up plus with a major migraine. His clothes were clean, there wasn't anything on the bed but he knows that something happened but Jeffrey never told me what happened which made it uncomfortable when I see him now. That's why he visited again. Exhausted from everything Blitzo went back to unpacking.

PO.V. Jeffrey

Angrily I went out the back to clear my head. He can't believe blitzo would say that. He remembered when he first met blitzo at the circus where he went to watch the performance of all that attractions that where he saw blitzo with makeup and in costume performing acrobatics with his sisters.
Jeff became obsessed with blitzo that he came to the circus every day and followed everywhere. It came to a point that he wanted to ask blitzo out but there was a misunderstanding that blitzo and his sisters thought I was asking out tilla. Because she saw him always at the circus staring at her she thought he liked her that she falls in love with him. I wanted to explain that I was asking out blitzo but seeing his excitement for his sister. I went along with it after two years I got to know blitzo better but I wanted to break up with her but blitzo came to me begging to marry tilla cause over the years he could see that I was in love with them her but she was hoping to get married to me. I agreed when blitzo promised that he would do anything for me. I was a fool to even agree to this and blitzo was never there because he thought that it was for best that the newly wedded couples live in a house of their own. That he left with loona by his side.

Blitzo did visit sometimes but always a different fling next to him until he settles with stolas. Blitzes' excuse was that he was after his money but I could see there was something else.
I finally had him after making drink so much that he wouldn't remember.

*Flashback *

Jerry carried the drunk blitzo up to the guest room, gently putting him down on the bed. Watching blitzo drunken state giggling like a blushing bride. Jeff locked the door and was about to lend in for a kiss, he heard blitzo whisper stolas name. Mumbling about how he misses and loves him. Jeffrey was furious that he makes out with blitzo even if he misses take him for stolas. Carefully taking off blitzo's clothes and admiring how he looks so vulnerable. Not wanting to leave a mark, he played with blitzo to his heart's content.

After everything, he cleaned up blitzo and put back his clothes then hug him while sleeping.

*Back to the present*

P.O.V Jeffrey

He decided to threaten blitzo so that he wouldn't have any choice but to come back. This time he'll make sure blitzo never leaves him.
Smiling menacingly he went back inside.

*After three days *

P.O.V Blitzo

Blitzo helped out around the circus-like in his old days. But today he stands at the entrance selling tickets. While giving the last family tickets to enter the circus, someone grabs him blocking his mouth to prevent him from shouting and dragged him to the corner behind one of the tents.

Finally seeing his kidnapper, he wasn't surprised to see striker.
"What are you doing here?" Angrily asked blitzo.

"But of course I followed you here. Found out you wanted to leave stolas and runaway." Amused striker looking at blitzo.

"How did you find out about that?" Blitzo asked puzzled.

"I have my ways also stolas found out, going nuts searching for you everywhere." Answered striker.

"Really?" Blitzo can't believe it he has always known stolas love him but never thought he would desperately search for him. Feeling happy inside, blitzo blushed without knowing it.
"But one thing I want to know is why you always stalking me? And why did you send that threatening message that night?"

"Blitzo, I have no idea what you're talking about. what message? Yes, I do stalk you but that's a completely different reason?" Explained stolas puzzled.

"Then who send that message and who wanted stolas dead?" Blitzo desperately wanting answers.

"Ok, the one thing I can tell you is that you can't trust anyone and there are two people after stolas life for two different reasons but just one trying to kill both stolas and you together and I'm the one who took on the job to kill both stolas and you. But after getting flirted by you. I was curious to find out why someone wants to kill you.  As the days went on, I followed you everywhere that I end up falling for you." Confess striker. "Why don't you be with me so that you'll be safe and I'll protect you."

"I don't need anyone protecting me and thanks for letting me know.  Sorry, I can't be with you striker but I have to go back and make sure nothing happens to stolas and tell him everything ." Said blitzo excited, ready for battle.

"Your crazy, Didn't you hear me tell they're after you too." Striker angrily reminds blitzo.

"I don't care. One thing I know is that I have to protect stolas." Said blitzo running away to get ready to go back.

"One day he'll get himself killed but that's what I love about him." Thought striker going back.

Blitzo rush to his sister's house. Running straight to his room, packing everything. While packing Jeff enters the room.
" where are you going? Blitzo" asked Jeff.

"I'm going back. Stolas needs me." Blitzo continues to pack his back to Jeffery before he could do anything, Jeff places a damp cloth over his nose and mouth. Blitzo wanted to ask why but he blacked out. Catching him before he falls to the floor, Jeff looked lovely at blitzo sleeping face.

"Sorry, blitzo but you broke too many promises." Said Jeffery carrying blitzo away.