Coma. Chapter 13

*POV. Stolas*

My phone rang, while I was driving. Hearing that something happened to blitzo. I turn the car over back toward the hospital. When I get there I meet the whole gang there getting out of their vehicles and why did striker come again I said to myself while running up with the others.

Entering the room, we saw a crowd of doctors examining blitzo but they haven't told us what happened. One of the nurses asks us to wait in the hall until the doctor can explain it to us.

"But he was fine when I left him. What happened for him to get like that?" I thought sitting in a chair, suffocated by the silence between us.

"Stolas, did anything weird happen with blitzo after I left?" Millie asked concern.

"Well no, I just drop the food and left that's all. He was a little weak getting on the wheelchair but helped him before he could hurt himself."

"So you did visit blitzo. What happened to the give him some time to get to know us speech." Striker said mockingly.

"Well excuse me for wanting to see my man after being kidnapped," I said meaningly. "And you shouldn't even be here."

"Why not, I'm his friend so I have every right to be here." Striker said standing in front of me challenging. Burning with rage that I wanted to hit him but Millie had time to separate us.

"You two are acting like children. You guys better settle down or you guys will have to wait outside to cool down." Millie shouted furiously.

Striker and I looked at each other then we sit quietly in our seats.

* An hour later*

The doctors came out, leaving the main doctor with us to explain.
"Something or someone had triggered some memories of his which put a lot of pressure on his brain resulting negative to his body. We gave him something to relax his mind but end up trapped in his dreams. We're sorry to tell you but he's in a coma. He is stable for now and responding well to the sounds but he doesn't want to wake up. We think that some of the memories might be the cause Of his coma." The doctor explained sympathetically.

"Dammit, why is this happening? I only just found him to lose him again." I screamed, standing up to run toward blitzo room afraid to lose him.

"You need to calm down. He's in a coma not dying. So stop acting crazy." Striker shouted holding be down before to could go.

"I calm now. So I let go of me." I said angrily.

"No, not until you calm down."

I sigh letting him do what he wanted but felt better, not panicking again. After 10 minutes he let me go and we all went to see blitzo.

Blitzo looked so small, hooked up to all those machines keeping him alive while he sleeps. I feel sad not wanting to look anymore. But I force myself to sit by his bedside holding his hand.

"Blitzo, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed but this time I'll stay with you every day during your coma."

"Stolas, can you really stay here your whole life. You have a business to run plus what about your daughter." Loona said looking concerned.

"Yes, sir blitzo would be alright. Just give it time." Moxxie advice. Everyone looked at me worried.

"I'm fine. The company can run without me being there and if there are any problems I can do zoom call meetings online. Octavia would understand, she's a smart girl and she can visit whenever she wants." I explained. "I'll be living in a private room next to blitzo so I wouldn't miss another moment in blitzo life here."

"Well if that would make you happy but you must take care of yourself and call us if there's anything you need." Millie strictly said.

Striker looked at me then at blitzo sighed and left. I don't know what's on his mind but I'm not giving him a chance to get closer to blitzo.  When everyone left the room, I called my Secretary to arrange everything then called Octavia.

"Hello, Octavia. Is everything ok at home and school?" I said over the phone.

"Yes, daddy. Everything is great so when are you coming?"

"That's the thing, sweety. Daddy needs to stay at the hospital for some time." I nervously said.

"Are you hurt? Can I come to see you?" She replied concerned.

"No, dear. That's not it. It's about blitzo. He's in a coma and I need to be there for him until he wakes up."

"When will he wake up?"

"I don't know my dear but I need to stay with him."

"It's okay daddy. You don't have to explain. I understand and I hope uncle blitzo wakes up soon."

"Thank you, my dear. If there's anything you need just call me and you can visit anytime you want. Just ask my Secretary to pick you up."

"Okay, daddy. I will come to see you soon." She said ending the call.

I chuckled amusingly while looking at blitzo. My daughter always knows me best, I felt relief that she didn't blame me for not being with her.

* Two hours later*

Octavia came in with my secretary to bring a bouquet and a teddy bear with a red ribbon. I hugged her and told my Secretary to put the flowers in the vase on the table and told her to wait outside.

"Is uncle blitzo going to be okay,  daddy?" Octavia said looking at blitzo on the bed.

"Yes, dear. He just needs his prince charming to wake him up." I said smiling.

"Then daddy will wake him up in no time." She said excitedly, cheering on for me. I chuckled asking her if she had anything to eat today.

"Sorry, daddy. I was too excited to see you that I forget." A growling noise came from her stomach. She looked so cute with her face so red from embarrassment. I laughed while carrying her toward the cafeteria to get some food. We eat and I listen to her talk about her day and what she and her friends did at school. Later my Secretary send her home as it was getting late. I told her she can pass by anytime. I sat by blitzo telling everything that happened after he was kidnapped and how Octavia made new friends at her school and how much I miss him. I stayed for a while before going to my room to get some sleep.

Little did I know that the time I left, blitzo fingers move then stop like it never happened.