dead or alive? chapter 15

*POV. Estelle*

"DAMMIT, DAMMIT, I HAD HIM WHERE I WANTED BUT HE HAD TO MESS EVERYTHING UP," I Screamed while destroying my room.

"Why can't that slut just die?" I was so angry to find out that he was alright and all my plans will be ruined.

Drinking a bottle of wine. I knew that stolas wouldn't let me go after what I did. I need a new plan and I can't rely on striker as he's also interested in that slut. Packing my things, I nervously lookout to see if any of stolas men are watching me.

I left the house and went into my car. Sitting at the steering wheel, I thought about everything in my life that was perfect but it all went down when stolas decided to cheat on me.

I angrily drive toward the hospital where stolas dear blitzy was staying. If I'm going down I'm taking his lover with me.

It was nighttime, so I had to avoid the guards on night watch.  Seeing stolas leaving the room. I reach blitzo room quickly without him noticing. Locking the door, I turned to blitzo to him trying to open his eyes. I waited until his eyes were fully open to see how surprised he was to see me.

"Hi, blitzo. Didn't expect to see me after being in a coma." I smiled maliciously.

He tried to talk but can't as he just wake up. His eyes told me that he was afraid but I didn't care as he was in my way every time. I approach him as he struggled to move or get away from me but I carried him to a wheelchair tying him to the chair then sneaking out of the hospital without anyone knowing what happened.

Placing him inside my car, I drove away and plan on what to do with him. While driving I felt a crash behind my car, turning my head to see a car racing after him. I tried shaking him off my tail but he wouldn't give up. I increase my speed to lose him. He started to honk his horn at me, looking back to see what that idiot who chasing after me wanted that I didn't see a sharp turn at the end of a cliff.

The car with blitzo and I fell off the cliff into a depth, looking at blitzo terrified face I was glad then everything went dark.

*POV. Stolas*
[One hour before the chase]

After washing up. I called my men to keep an eye on my wife and told them to keep my daughter safe. After finishing my work, I went back to blitzo room to be greeted by an empty bed. I called all the guards and went to the surveillance room, looking at what happened after I left the room.

I watched as my wife entered the room, I was surprised and happy to see blitzo waking up but he couldn't say anything when my wife was talking to him. She kidnapped him then leave the hospital in her car, driving out of the city. I quickly went to my car and chase after her.

Approaching her car, I hit behind her to make her stop but she picks up speeds racing through toward a cliffside. I desperately honked my horn to tell her to stop but the car went down the cliff.

Coming out of my car by the cliffside, Feeling weak to my knees, I sat down on the ground, crying away the pain of losing my only friend and lover. This time I lost all hope in getting him back.

When I gather myself, I called everyone and telling them what happened. Waiting two hours, three vehicles stop at the end of my car. Millie runs toward me hugging me to comfort me. I didn't stop her as I had no strength left. Tilla and Loona looked at me sadly, trying not trying. Moxxie also hugged me, crying loudly as he lost his friend and boss. Striker was busy on his phone but I could tell that he was sad. He called some of his men to search the site if there are any survivors. But we all know that no one could survive that jump.

Down the cliff had a lot of towering trees that it would take them some time to find the bodies. For the first time met, striker asked me nicely if I wanted to stay back to see if we find them but I told them I would head back to the city. Heavy rain showered the area making it harder for the search party that they had to cancel it until the rain stop. The gloomy atmosphere affected all of us that we didn't know what to say. Moxxie drives me as Millie was afraid to let me drive by myself. Moxxie made some small talk to cheer me up but I watched as the rain hit the glass window of the car.

Reaching home, I walk to my room as Moxxie followed me inside. Feeling lost, I locked myself in the room ignoring everything that happens outside.

*POV. Moxxie*
Standing outside stolas room, I nervously watched stolas slammed the door and locking me out of the room. Millie told me to stay beside him as he was emotionally unstable. But stolas didn't want anyone beside him. I went down toward the living room to see Octavia sitting there.

"Oh Hi Octavia. Fantastic seeing you awake late this night. Why are you up?"

"I don't know why but I can't sleep tonight. Also, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital helping my dad" she question?

I didn't have anything to say as I didn't want to upset her by telling her that both blitzo and her wife die down a cliff." Uh, I well that's. Your dad told me to look after the home and you while he was at home." I finally said, hoping that he believes it.

Octavia looks at me suspiciously but didn't pay much attention to me as she went back to her room to sleep.
I sighed in relief as she left the room, laying on the couch to get some sleep. Looking at the ceiling, I don't believe that blitzo would die just like that. Knowing how tough his boss is. I don't think that blitzo is dead. Getting up from the couch, making sure that stolas was still in his room. I sneak out, taking the car back toward the cliff, blitzo went down.