Lost memories chapter 14

*POV. Blitzo*

I wake up in a dark room which with nothing but doors. Somehow it resembles the basement. Walking around I stop in front of a knocking to see if there's anyone. "Hello, can anyone hear me?" I knocked loudly on the door. Then I twist the handle to find it was unlocked, opening the door, I walked in.

I entered into a basement which I had been living in for some time. Confused I walked further into the room to find a person on the floor. Walking toward it there's was a loud bang as a door opened. Someone was walking down the stairs. I quickly hide behind the boxes, looking out through the sides of the boxes to see Jeffrey. Excited I got up to run toward him.

But I was frozen from what I saw next. Jeff reaches the person on the floor which I saw before and grabs it by the head. "Did you think that you could run away?" He said menacingly chuckling. "Face it, blitzo no one will find you. You should have chosen me but sadly had to end up like this. I love you blitzo but sometimes I just want to break you until you depend on me." Jeffrey threw the person down to the floor hard. "Oh, before I go. There's something you should know. You know your lover's wife. Well, it's all thanks to her that I got everything to escape with you untraceable. you should have to know your place before you date someone's husband." With that, he left. The person who led on the floor sat up, crying against the wall. I walk slowly toward the person to try to comfort them. But my hand went straight through their body. Startled I fall to the floor, to see the person turn toward me crawl toward what looked like an old mattress full of holes and stains of dry blood. Scary I struggled to get up to come face to face with the person. I screamed to see the face. "That's me." I thought as I see myself changes bandages to clean the wounds. I had a lot of bruises and scars on my body. I wave my hands in front of him but no response.

"So he can't see me." I thought as I watch myself curl up under the dirty sheets to sleep. I had no idea what's happening that I run back towards the darkroom. Cold sweat running down my back recalling what I just saw. "That can't be true. Jeff would never do that to me. He's my husband, right." I try convincing myself.

I saw other doors, so I walk toward a different one. Hesitantly I walk into the room. I saw myself clean and healthy-looking, to see Jeff walk toward me with a sledgehammer. I was so scary, that I covered my face with my hand to hear my painful screams echoing around the room. When Jeff finally left, I walk to myself who have fainted from the torments I went through. I saw his broken legs and realized why I can't walk. Feeling nauseous I left the room, crying out loud from the experience of what happened.

Afraid of what I would see next I waited for some time to calm down. Then went from door to door. In every door, Jeffrey torture and hit me when I misbehaved. After some time I got used to it not responding to Jeff's actions toward and accept it all. But then I came to an old beaten-up door mix of red and black. I tried to open it but it wouldn't open. I hit and kick but no luck. I was about to give up when I heard something voice around. The person sound concerned and wanted to be there for me. I don't know who they were but I was happy to know that there's someone who cares about me.

I know that something bad is going to happen behind this door but I don't care I need to know everything about Myself and what happened to me.
Accepting everything, the door suddenly opened by itself. Puzzled I entered, to see Jeff holding me in his arm. Talking to me nicely, but I didn't respond, ignoring his existence. Jeff didn't mind it which surprise but what happened next made me want to run away. Jeff started kissing me forcefully that he pinned me down and I can't fight back. My past self desperately struggles to get Jeff off but It was in vain that Jeff assault so badly that I couldn't move from the pain. He tore off my only clothes, grab my broken leg toward him. I tried crawling away but he wouldn't stop, all his touch felt disgusting to me. He didn't even prepare me, he just entered ignoring my screaming and carry on. His thrust inside me was torture. When he was done, he just left me there dirty and in pain. My past self cried himself to sleep not minding that blood flowing down his legs.