Unknown Location Chapter 19

P.OV. Moxxie

I woke up in a dark room, looking about the room which seems abandoned and old. I stand with great difficulty as I rub my head feeling a bump from the hit. In pain, I walk toward the door to open it but it was lock.

"I should have expected that." As I scan the room to look for a way out.

The room was filled with a lot of old junk in large boxes. I came across a dusty painting, moving it aside there was an air vent in the wall. It was the right size for me to pass through as I remove the steel covering and enter the vent.

Crawling through the vent which was dusty and had a lot of webs. I was hesitant to continue but I have to tell stolas what striker was up to and to save blitzo.

I crawl around for an hour which felt like forever when I came to an opening on my left side. I came out after checking to see if there was anyone. It was an empty room that nobody would use as the walls had cracks and mold growing in every corner of the room.

I looked out the window to see that the place was unfamiliar to me and I had no idea where I was.

Searching around the house, there was no one. It seems that stolas and his men just locked me up in an abandoned house with a way out and to starve to death. Luckily, I figured out a way to get out but now I have no idea where to go as I don't know those areas.

I walked down the street while thinking of a way to contact stolas and the others. That I found myself at a gas station where I asked the cashier if I could make one call on her phone.
She hesitated for a while but seeing I was desperate and begging her. She lend me the phone but could only make one call.

I wanted to call stolas but knowing that he wouldn't answer, I called Millie as she can help me.

*ringing**ringing**ringing*
"Hello, who is this?" She answered

"Millie, don't hang up. It's me. Moxxie. I need your help."

"Moxxie, where have you been? I have been looking for you for the past four days."

"Wait. I have been gone for four days. Millie   that's not important what I trying to tell you--."

"You better come up with a good explanation on where you have been. You better not be cheating on me." She shouted as she cut me off.

"What? No Millie. You misunderstand- "

"Then who's number your calling me on and why aren't you at stolas place when I told you to look after him."

"I went out to look for blitzo. I found him but striker took him away and he kidnapped me, sending me to this far away place which I have no idea where I am."

"Wait a minute, blitzo alive. I can't wait to tell stolas and the others. " Millie shouted happily through the phone.

"Millie darling, can you come and get me after telling the others, I'm tired, hungry and my head hurts," I said interpreting her excitement.

"Oh, right. Sorry, Moxxie. I got a bit little excited and almost forget you."

I asked the cashier for the address of the place which I told Millie. Hoping she would come and get me quick. As I gave back the phone to the owner.

*POV. Millie*

"I can't believe that's blitzo alive." I thought as I called stolas.
Holding the phone to my ear, I was about to tell stolas what Moxxie told me but the call went through to voice mail.

Frustrated, I end the call and take the taxi to stolas house.

Running thought to his room, I saw him under the cover while I struggle to pull the sheet off him. I shouted. " Stolas, you're not going to believe it but blitzo is alive."

He was frozen which made me fall to the fall when he let go of the sheet. " Ow, that's hurt." I sat on the floor Rubbing my head in pain.

"What did you say?" He whispered in disbelief. I wouldn't have heard him if I wasn't next to him.

"You heard right. And I have something to do with striker who has been missing for some time." I explained everything to him that Moxxie had told me.

"How did you get this information?"

"Oh right, I forgot Moxxie. We need to go get him." I rushed him into the shower as he hadn't bath for four days. " hurry up get ready. Stolas, we need to get Moxxie and find blitzo. I'll call Loona and Tilla to meet us along the way to get Moxxie."

*POV. Stolas*

I quickly get ready and heading out with Millie.

We meet Lonna and Tilla waiting for us at the side of the road wanting to know what happened.

"We don't have much time. I will explain everything later but we need to get Moxxie to find out the whole story." Millie shouted out the side window of my car.

They both enter Tilla's vehicle and we all ride for.

It was a three-hour drive when we reach the gas station.  Moxxie run out happy to see us. I ask him where striker took blitzo but he was too busy snacking away on the food, Millie bought for him.

"Millie, you're a lifesaver." He said as he devours everything in the car.

When we get back. I started to ask Moxxie what happened on the night, he went missing.

"That time, I went out to look for blitzo believing that he was alive. I found him eventually but I was kind of getting lost in the process of searching for blitzo. So we waited for the rescue team to find us. When striker found everything was okay but that's where things went downhill. He decided to kidnap blitzo and get rid of me so that you guys wouldn't know that blitzo was alive. Luckily I escape that abandoned house alive or I would be a pack of bones."

"I can't believe striker would do this." Said, Millie

"I can as I never trusted that guy around blitzo," I reply furiously.

"Oh, I forget to tell you guys that blitzo remembered everything but didn't want to tell you. I think he was ashamed and afraid to tell you what happened to him, stolas. I can't tell you as blitzo should be the one to tell you himself."