A Furious Stolas chapter 8

Stolas came to look for blitzo at work, only to be told that his on sickness leave. Worried stolas went to the house, trying to call him but to find loona with blitzo's phone.

"Where is blitzo?" Asked stolas

"Look stolas I'm not good with this but blitzo runaway." Replied loona

"And why did he run away?" Stokes asked furiously

"Blitzo been acting strange since that night and he won't tell so I trick into leaving the house and his phone to find clues," Loona said handing him the phone.

" Have to found anything as yet?"

"No, I looked everywhere in his room and phone but nothing."

"He might have deleted the message, I'll look into this. Do you know where blitzo went?" Seriously asked stolas

"No, As I told you, he didn't tell me anything." Lied loona.

"It's fine, I'll look for him," Stolas assured her then walked out.

"Blitzo, better do a favor after this, or I'll never help him again." Thought Loona, relieved that she doesn't have to do anything.

*P.O.V Stolas*

"Did you find anything on it?" I asked.

"Yes, sir we did find a message from a blocked number." The hacker said showing him the message. "Someone send this threatening message to kill you, sir."

"Yes, I can see that," Stokes said angrily. "Can you track the number and find out where blitzo is hiding? "

"Sir, the number had been tracked to three places westside city, Austin city, and Riverside city."

"It seems that the person was smart enough to change the locations of where they send the message. Is there anything on blitzo?"

"No, sir it's as if someone deliberately blocked his location." The hacker said.

"Sigh, I'll give you two days to figure it out and pray that's he's safe or you'll be dead," Stokes stated leaving with his bodyguards.

*Two days after*

Stolas came back to hear that there's nothing to be found, anger stolas shot the hacker. Told his men to bring back all the hackers they can find and crazily killing people that can't find his lover.

When all the hackers thought they would die here they received an anonymous tip that blitzo had a sister in the countryside. This was blitzo's hometown. Excited they told stolas everything. Stolas was about to go when he received a call from home, stolas wanted to ignore it but it was his wife calling.

"What's so important that you called me, Estelle."

"Oh, why wouldn't I call when you're using all how resources to find your lost slut?" Estelle Shouted angrily.

"I don't have time for this. Estelle."

"When did you ever have time when you're with your playboy. It was Octavia who wanted to speak to you. If you have time come to see her." Estelle said hanging up the phone.

Stolas change plans and went home. Entering he saw Octavia waiting for him at the door. " what's wrong, Octavia. Are you hurt anywhere?" Stokes asked concern.

"No daddy I heard that uncle blitzo was missing and I was worried that daddy would be sad." Said Octavia.

"Aww, Octavia daddy would never be sad when knowing that you and blitzoy are safe." Said stolas hugging his daughter. "Daddy was just going to get blitzo."

"Then I delayed you, sorry daddy," Octavia said sadly.

"It's okay, my little bird. Daddy haves a lot of time to get blitzo. So there's no reach."

"Okay then can you put me to bed tonight?" Asked Octavia.

"Anything for my baby girl." Said stola carrying Octavia upstairs. "I'll have to go first thing tomorrow morning," thought stolas.

*The next day*

Stolas told his daughter that he would go to get uncle Blitzo back. Waving her hand goodbye to her father. Octavia watched as her dad drive off into the distance, worried that he wouldn't come back." daddy and uncle blitzo I hope you come back safely" wished Octavia.

*Present after blitzo was kidnapped*

Stolas speeds along the road, longing to get to blitzo. It took him an hour to reach the circus. Getting out of his car, he spots a familiar figure in the background behind the tents. Walking quickly toward the person, he was about to call out but the person turned around letting him see that it was striker. Furious stolas punch striker hard in the face sending him crashing against the tent. Striker wasn't expecting that but he wasn't going to fight with stolas.

"Where is blitzo?" Stolas asked walking toward striker.

"How would I know? The last time I saw him was today when he told me. He was going to find you." Said striker getting up. "Why didn't you go to his sister's house that's where he runs off to and if you're going to ask why I'm here that because someone wants your boyfriend dead while I'm taking up the position to protect him. Unlike someone who has been staying comfortably in the city."

"That's not of your business. Blitzo wouldn't have run away if it wasn't for that message he gets on his phone." Replied stolas.

"Look I don't wanna fight you. And seeing that you reach here means you got my message." Striker said. "And knowing blitzo he doesn't want anything to happen to you so follow me if you want to find."

"Fine, we'll call a truce until we find blitzo. I'm not letting you have him." Said stolas.

"Don't think I'll give up easily and I respect blitzo decision to choose but If he doesn't want you. I'm taking him far away from you." replied striker seriously.

"Okay, that's enough. let's go and find him." Said stolas waiting for striker to show him the way.

*5 minutes later*

They both walk toward the house to see blizto's sister Tilla sitting on the ground outside confused. They were puzzled about why she was here. When they were about to say what's wrong when Tilla started crying.

"My husband left me for my brother." Tilla cried showing them the letter.

It reads:
"Dear Tilla, when you read this. You would already know that I left you for blitzo. I have been in love with him before I even started dating you. It was him who begs me to marry you seeing that you would be heartbroken if I left. He finally realized my love for him and decided to run away with me. Hope you understand.

Your sincerely Ex-husband Jeffery

P.S blitzo and I slept together last thanksgiving, sorry it just happened. Also, I signed the divorce paper. They're on the kitchen table."

Stolas and striker were so furious that they don't give a shit about what's written in the letter. They both knew that blitzo was in trouble and was kidnapped by a psychopath.