Realized the truth. Chapter 20

*POV. Stolas*

Luckily, I ordered my men to watch what striker was up to during the time blitzo was in a coma. Looking at the information my men gathered, striker had been busy after they entered the hospital with the Moxxie and everything ends here.

Striker was cautious to not alert my men on discovering their findings on blitzo and where they took him.

I tracked down every place striker's men visited and found out that striker was hired by my wife to get rid of blitzo but instead started to stalk blitzo everywhere.

Knowing that Estelle died in the crash, relieved me from stress and what to tell her family what happened to her, which I didn't care about. I still had to make arrangements for her funeral as she was Octavia's mother.

I did everything within a week and stay with Octavia during those times. She was sad about Estelle dead but she would get over it eventually.

After a month, we started looking for striker and where he has been keeping blitzo.

It took us three months to locate one of his men who have been frequently visiting for the past months. When men followed him and then notify me.
We head there straight away as my men were discovered and fighting with striker's men.

I race my car toward the location with others following behind.
Stopping the car, I found striker, who was getting ready to escape with blitzo next to him.
we started arguing when I started firing my gun at him, and his gun firing toward me. My shot took striker in the left side of his chest and his shot took me by my right leg.

I hide behind the car's right door which was open and was glad that blitzo was far away from the gunshots.

My men assist me while striker's men fired back.  I watched as two of striker's men dragged him away from the shooting.

*POV. Blitzo*

The shooting continue outside before I could ask my maid for her services. I watched as striker was dragged inside by his men, blooding running down the left side of his chest.
I started to panic, shouting for the maid to bring the first aid kit. I tried to make striker led down so that I could tend to his wound but he ignored it and order his men to bring me away.

"Striker, what is happening and you need medical attention," I shouted at him.

He was silent for a while then told me that everything would be alright and go with his men until we meet again as he kiss me on my forehead and knock me out.

*POV. Stolas*

I watch as they dragged striker into the mansion while his men continue to shot at us. I wanted to enter the mansion but they were blocking my way toward blitzo.

It didn't take long when I heard a loud sound coming from the rooftop then three helicopters took off flying in different directions.

That's when I realized that striker escaped with blitzo in one of the helicopters.
Before I could order my men to follow them. The men shot all the tires of the vehicles and retreat from the areas. I could only watch the three helicopters fly away from sight.

* POV. Blitzo*

waking up on a clean, soft bed, the only thing I could recall was a gunfight between stolas and striker. striker got shot in the chest when I tried to help him, he send me away. Looking at my king-size room, I saw my wheelchair next to my bed, I move toward it to get on and move toward the closed to find out it was locked. as I expected, I look out the window to see the sea near the house. thinking that striker sends me one of his beach houses near the coast. A knock was heard on the door then a petit maid came into the room. she left the food on the table and bow toward then left the room before I could ask her where I am.

I sighed in frustration as I can't get any information about where is this place, where is striker, and if stolas were okay. I have been locked in again like a bird in a cage. I decided to change my strategy and escape this place. I could already move my legs as I had been secretly exercising my legs so that  I could walk since the doctor did say that I could walk again if I exercise my muscles and practice walking slowly but striker didn't do as the doctor said instead let me stay in the wheelchair for the rest of my life. I didn't let striker know as he would take further measures to restrict my movement.

During those months I practice walking without the use of my wheelchair and gather information on the different areas I could escape when I looked around and out the window for places which are not guarded and I found out that there were two guards at the front of the door when the maid came to bring my food and there an air vent behind my bed after searching around my room. I would be able to find it if I wasn't able to walk and move around.

Waiting for the right time. At night, I push my bed a little to the side and enter then vent after the maid came to pick up my dirty dishes. I already map out where the vent leads so I went toward where the laundry room was.

In the laundry room. I disguise myself as a maid and blend in with the other maids. Walking out of the huge beach house. I left the place with the guards noticing me.

On the street, I had nowhere to go. Recalling everything that happened during through months without know why Moxxie and the others didn't visit me at all and why did stolas looked so angry at striker and starting the gunfight.  Confused, I walk aimlessly and end up beside a bus stop. Seeing a drunk business pass out on the bench, I search his belongings to find a phone. It wasn't locked so I decided to make a call.

Thinking about it seriously, the only person I could call was Loona as she was the only person I could truth.

It started to ring when she answered the call with an angry voice.
"THIS BETTER NOT BE A PRANK CALL OR HELP ME, I'LL -"

"Hi, Looney, it's me blitzo."

"Oh MY GOD, BLITZO. Where have you been? Stolas had been searching for you everywhere and we all thought you were dead."

"Wait, what? I'm confused. Why did you guys think I was dead when I was sent to the hospital with Moxxie on the night I was found. Didn't striker tell you guys?"

"What? No. Moxxie was missing for four days before he call Millie from a gas station far away. After that, we have been looking for you by following striker's men."

I stand there frozen. Listening to everything that Loona had told me. Now everything made sense why striker never wanted my legs to be fixed and when I asked him about my family, he always change the topic or told me they were busy.