Chapter 6

Warning| R18

The chapter ahead contains scenes that are not appropriate for readers under 18 years old. This chapter contains red flag (infidelity) behaviors from the characters and is part of the plot. If you can't handle reading the story, you can browse my other stories or skip this chapter. Thank you, and have a great day.

Chapter 6

XIANA was just silent under his table while the mayor was talking to someone. But being silent doesn't always mean behaving, for her hand is busy groping his hard-erected dude.

Her eyes stared at his dude for a moment while she played it with her warm palms. Hindi niya alam na ganito siya kalaki. May lahi ba si Lucas? Is he half Turkish or what? Because hell, she'd probably lie if she'd say he's just large.

Dahan-dahan pinapagalaw ang kamay niya paangat at pababa, just like what she always does to others. Hindi niya naman maiwasang mapangisi nang marinig ang malalalim na hininga ng mayor habang nagsasalita kung kaya't mas pinag-igihan pa ng kamay niya ang paggalaw.

She may be pure, but she's not innocent. Xiana made many guys taste heaven using her hands. Just hands. Kailan man ay hindi niya naisip ang isubo ito dahil ayaw niya. Maybe that's the reason why most of her boys would hit her phone up to no avail.

"Yes, Dad." She heard him heaved a deep breath. "Don't worry."

So he's talking to his father?

A devilish grin plastered on her lips when an idea suddenly popped into her mind. Her hands moved at a fast pace, masturbating him. She can see how erected and full he is. The veins around his c*ck are making her throat dry.

Hindi na niya napigilan ang sariling dilaan ang dulo ng pagkalalaki nito at hindi na pinakinggan si Lucas. She's always curious how a man's cum tastes.

She sucked the tip of his c*ck, and she knew he'd be sweating as hell. Her candle-like fingers played his balls, which were also tempting to be played with her tongue. Ang isa niyang kamay ay busy sa pagtataas-baba sa kahabaan ng binata habang patuloy siya sa pagsipsip sa ulo ng ari nito.

Xiana can taste the saltiness of his pre-cum, and she loves it. Mas pinag-igihan niya pa ang pagdila at 'di kalauna'y tuluyan na itong sinubo. Her tongue swirled around his hard c*ck in a playful manner. She can feel the veins of his dude against her tongue, and she loves playing with them.

"Sure, I'll give you a call," Lucas said.

Her head started moving at an up-and-down pace. She can feel her mound getting wet against the fabric of her underwear. Hindi niya alam na magiging ganito ka-tindi ang pagnanasang mararamdaman niya para sa binata na kahit hindi pa siya nito hinahawakan ay basang-basa na ang pagkababae niya.

LUCAS KEPT heaving a deep breath while feeling Xiana's mouth wrapped around his cóck. Laking pasalamat niya nang lumisan ng silid ang ama niya, kaya't nang maisara na ang pinto, saka niya hinawakan ang buhok ng dalaga.

He leaned against his seat and pulled a distance from the table para makalabas si Xia sa ilalim ng mesa. He saw Xiana close her eyes while sucking him. The sight itself made him more horny. Ginaganito rin naman siya ni Pamela ngunit bakit kahit hawak lang ni Xia sa kaibigan niya ay halos labasan na siya?

"Fuck," he groaned.

Mahigpit siyang napahawak sa buhok ng dalaga at siya na mismo ang nagiya sa dalaga sa paggalaw ng ulo nito. All the rational thoughts in his head were blown away by the wind as Xiana sucked him hard and her fingers played with his balls.