License, Peter Tezla and First Leg of the World Race

A/n: I do not own Hot Wheels Movies

On a screen shows a car driving on a track making a turn then it drives down towards a huge loop the car turns going onto the hoop very fast, but the car starts to stop and falls off towards the ground and a 'Danger' in red blares the car crash and the screen went static watching the screen is a grey hair man wearing glasses he said, "I don't know why we keep failing".

He stares at the static screens "I built a new kind of car the fastest in the world" Suddenly a blue robot appears behind the man hovering it said, "Maybe you should build a new kind of driver" That's got the man attention and he interlocks his fingers and put his fore fingers to his lips he said, "A new kind of driver".

Meanwhile at a skating park three teenagers are skateboarding one skates into the air does a 360 spin a few times holding his board then goes down the three teens skate forward they are Vert Wheeler, Alec Wood and Luke Wheeler they go up the ramp Vert and Alec skate spin pass as Luke skates between them holding his board.

They go back down and skate across to the other side going up holing their boards and going back down again but suddenly Alec screams he fell off his board and on his back Luke notice skate around said "Wipeout" Vert look skating in the air said "Bummer" They land and skate towards Alec who slowly gets up Luke ask, "You okay, Alec".

Alec nods said, "I'm fine, Luke" Vert stop next to Luke he gets his board up Vert said, "Next time you wanna lose to us Alec" He raise his arm "Try surfing" Luke nods said, "He's right water is a lot softer man" Alec hold his arm he said "We gotta get up a team Vert, Luke" Luke gets his board up "Surf or skateboards either one".

He raise his hand "We could get sponsored" Luke smiles as Vert said, "Haven't you heard" He motion himself and Luke who said, "We're a team of two" They walk away and threw their skateboards down Vert calls "Later" Luke calls "Keep practising" They skateboard away as Alec watch them go wave his hand.

A few hours of skating Luke and Vert skateboard towards an orange house where a blonde hair man in a blue uniform his name is Major Wheeler is by his car packing Vert and Luke both skate over Luke calls "Hey, Dad" Major Wheeler said "Hi, boys" Luke and Vert both stop grab their boards and take of their helmets to reveal blonde hair they notice their Dad packing.

Vert ask, "What's up, Dad" Major Wheeler straighten said "My squadron is shipping out" He looks at his sons "High alert" Vert confuse said "But you were gonna take us to get our drivers licence" Luke nods ask, "Isn't that what you promised" But Major Wheeler close the trunk he said, "I can drop you both off at the testing centre Vert, Luke".

He walks over to the drover door "But I don't have time to wait for you both" Luke and Vert both move Vert said, "But we've been waiting for sixteen years" Luke frown said, "We wanted to see you proud of us" Vert said, "Anyway what's the point having a license without a car" Major Wheeler look at them he said "Look, I'm sorry I have to go".

He takes a breath "Especially on your birthdays" He raise his head "But I got a responsibility to my squadron" He raise his finger "We're a team and as a team-" But Vert interrupt said, "You said as soon as we were sixteen, we could drive the car" Luke rub the back on his neck he said, "He does make a point dad".

Major Wheeler put his hands on his hip shaking his head he said "Skateboard, surfing, now cars" He raise his finger "Someday you'll both find out what's really important" He opens the door enters as Vert said, "You mean more important than we want", Luke puts a hand on Vert shoulder he said, "Easy bro".

Then Major Wheeler looks to them he said, "You can't always do what you want Vert" Luke bends down listens "You have to think about other people" Major Wheeler starts his car as Vert points to himself and Luke he said "We're gonna be the best drivers in the world" He looks to Luke "Right bro" Luke smiles said, "Yeah man" But Major Wheeler said, "I don't have time for this now boys".