Kadeem vs Kurt and Wylde, Acceleron

Meanwhile Shirako is leaning against his car as a couple of Drones walk towards him growling but Porkchop arrives drifting into them Shirako watch turn to see Porkchop who stop his car he yells "Hey Teku" He swings his arm "Come on, get in" Shirako points he said "Yo" He walks bobbing his music slowly while Porkchop turns annoyed he said "Ah, Teku, can't believe I'm doing this" He grunts.

Kurt drives towards the building he goes up the path heading to the top entering he turns his car to a stop he stands up looking around then jumps out taking a few steps ahead he said "Marky" Kurt walks towards the green light, but it disappears, and floor went down making Kurt stop grunting then he watch Wylde on a restraint raise up in front of him.

Shock Kurt takes his helmet off "Marky" Wylde is unconscious his left arm is gone and replace by a Drone arm Kurt lower his head "I'm sorry Marky" He looks back to Wylde then sees a chair being lowered in front of Wylde it turn to reveal Kadeem who said "If you're here to rescue me" Kadeem tilt his head "I'm afraid you may be too late".

Kurt shock to see him Kurt ask "Kadeem, what have they done to you" Kadeem jumps off the throne making Kurt step back to see Kadeem straighten up Kadeem said "They made me stronger" Kurt turns and runs to his car grunts and Kadeem just smiles raising a brow he squats down and jump going over Kurt landing between him and his car stopping him surprised he watch Kadeem "Faster too" Kurt staring "Do you remember when we fought before" Kadeem took a step forward making Kurt step back "I won".

Meanwhile Gelorum, Vert, Sparky, Esmeralda, and Luke are in the Junk Realm they went down ramp Gelorum using the Junk Realm Accelecharger going over the junk as Vert, Sparky, Luke and Esmeralda all drift pass it heading for the spike balls Gelorum ask "Why sacrifice yourselves for Tezla" Vert looks at his radio.

Luke raise a brow at that question and Esmeralda roll her eyes as Gelorum went over a pile of junk and making a curve with Vert, Esmeralda and Luke curving after her "Your all just a few machines" Suddenly Sparky press a button to hit the music Vert smiles, Luke said "Finally" Esmeralda said "Boring conversation anyway".

They make another turn Vert said "Stay focus guys" They avoid a spike ball Luke said "We are" Esmeralda smiles she ask "Vert, what's the skill for this Realm" Vert smiles he said "Junk Realm gotta hit the..." The spike ball gets closer, and Sparky cover his face said "AH" They drift under the spike ball "When I hit the ground, I hear them running".

They drift forward "...apex" They drift again "Go, Go, Go, Go" Gelorum looking back then forward "With the pedal down and the engine pumpin'" Vert, Sparky, Esmeralda and Luke all start to catch up "Go, Go, Go, Go" They continue to drive after Gelorum.

Meanwhile a row of more Racing Drones are driving down the path, but one turns off going up another path while Kurt hits the stairs grunting Kurt leans up, he ask "What about your people, Kadeem" He stares at Kadeem "Your home" Kadeem leans back ask "Home" Kurt grunts move back a bit as Kadeem walks forward "You'll understand soon when you become one of us just like your..."

But Kadeem trails off to look at the restraint to see it empty Kurt turns his head he said "Brother" Suddenly Kadeem turns to meet Wylde who jumps screaming and kick Kadeem making him skid in a distance Wylde looks stand up just as Kadeem stands and runs forward, he jumps growling and land in front of Wylde they start to throw punches and blocking each other.

Wylde did a leg sweep and trip Kadeem who groans as Kurt stands up holding his side groaning Kadeem on his back grunts he leans up while Kurt watch Wylde runs forward he shouts jumps to tackle Kadeem who raise his legs stopping Wylde who grunts then notice Kadeem smiles evilly and use his legs to push Wylde into the air who screams.