Cosmic Realm, Making a plan

Here we go the Ultimate Race

The alarm is blaring through the Acceledrome from a speaker is Tezla who said "The following drivers will enter the Realm" In the room lying on a bed "Karma Eiss, Tork Maddox, Nolo Pasaro, Shirako Takamoto" Is Vert with his hands behind his head thinking "Deezel Riggs, and Mitchel McClurg" Suddenly a voice yell "HEY" Vert looks to the door.

It opens to reveal Monkey who has his back to him "How many times I've got to tell this guy it's Monkey" He turn around to see Vert staring at him with a raise brow Monkey nod "Hey, how you doing" He walks, and the door closes while Vert press the button turning the speaker off, he sits up wearing a metal brace on his right leg.

He sighs said "I should've gone with them" He gets up and limps over to the mirror the light above it turns on he looks down 'I'm a liability now' He raise his head 'I just put them in more danger' He looks at his reflection remembering.

Flashback

Shows the Storm Realm track driving down the spiral of lighting 'I don't know how many Racing Realms we've gone into since we started driving for Dr. Tezla' In the Swamp Realm shows Tork and Shirako on a track, Carnivorous plants try to get them, in the Cavern Realm, Kurt and Taro avoids a stalagmite as it lands on the track.

In the Lava Realm shows Vert and Taro driving on the track close to the lava that erupts in area, in the Water Realm shows Luke, Taro, and Vert went over the water and Luke and Taro went over the water avoiding a Hazard Shark that try to eat them, in the Metro Realm shows the city and Esmeralda makes a turn to avoid a Kamikazi Semi that falls on its side.

In the Cliffside Realm shows the track Shirako driving pass a Drone, in the Ice Realm shows Taro in a tunnel of ice, in the Pipeline Realm shows Karma, Esmeralda and Nolo avoiding ramps, in the Junk Realm shows Tork, Wylde, Shirako, Luke, Taro, Kurt and Vert coming out of the rip going through piles of junk on landing.

In the Ruins Realm shows Vert, Luke and Nolo entering the ruins Nolo, and Luke went left, and Vert went right, Nolo looks to see the Swamp Realm Accelecharger appears 'Sometimes you beat the Drones and win Accelechargers' Porkchop looks to see the Cavern Realm Accelecharger appears, Esmeralda looks to see the Lava Realm Accelecharger appears Luke looks to see the Water Realm Accelecharger appear, Kurt grabs the Junk Realm Accelecharger.

Flashback end

Vert staring at his reflection frowning 'But not because of me' He looks down 'All I've done is'.

Flashback

Vert comes out of the portal as the sphere disappears and the Wheel of Power moves but Vert's Deora II came out in half, Vert Power Rage got grab by a vine off the track Vert said "Whoa" He holds onto the roof of his car, Vert's Power Rage hits a rocky side destroying itself and Vert comes flying out of the portal landing on the airbag.

Vert riding Nightlife turns skidding, but it hits a Stone Colossus causing Nightlife to land on his leg the Stone Colossus raise its first while Vert turns groaning.

Flashback end

Vert putting on his white jacket on shaking his head he looks at the mirror 'Maybe my father was right' He looks down for a minute then up to see his reflection change to Major Wheeler who said "You should quit son" He disappears for Vert's reflection to return Vert sighs slumping his shoulders he looks up said "Yeah".

The door opens a voice call "Hey" Vert looks saw Luke and Esmeralda standing there "You coming" Vert nods he limps over to them Esmeralda said "It's going to be fine" Vert press a button turning the lights off and the three leave while the Wheel of Power shows the oval symbol it glows as the two rings move around Lani sitting on her chair, Tezla standing by a small hologram and Gig flying over.