Mysterious group, Sparky, Race

The sun is setting over the ocean and seagulls are flying over the water squawking while on a rocky path over the ocean at a beach leaning against a familiar motorcycle is Vert, he stares thought 'I don't know what's happening' He looks down 'I won the World Race with Luke' He looks back up 'I'm suppose to be the best with him' Vert shake his head arms cross 'Then why I can't win now'?

Flashback

A Drone dragging Kadeem who notice 'I couldn't save Kadeem in the Storm Realm' The Drone drives off the track dragging Kadeem with it falling below Kadeem looks while Vert sees him, he fires his grappling hook only for him to miss shock Vert said "No" Kadeem growls while Lani and Gig watch the screen Kadeem said "Trying to get my" Suddenly the screen went static, and radio went out making Lani watch in horror.

Entering the Swamp Realm 'I couldn't even make it to the end of Swamp Realm' Vert looks around and the Swamp Beast roars Vert leans back "Whoa" A vine grabs his car taking it into the air while Nolo looks to see the Swamp Accelecharger appear 'Other drivers won Accelechargers' Porkchop looks to see the Cavern Realm Accelecharger appear.

Esmeralda looks to see the Lava Realm Accelecharger appear, and Luke looks to see the Water Realm Accelecharger appears while Vert spinning out of control in the Water Realm his car went off the track Vert press the EDR causing a light to appear, and his car gets destroyed 'But not me' He flies out of the sphere hitting airbag with grunt he rolls down standing looking down.

The spot where the Acceledrome is goes green and a few lines spread across the world 'The future of the world depends on beating the Drones' The Lieutenant activates it's face mask.

Flashback end

Vert staring uncross his arms 'And I failed' He shake his head he lower his head 'They're probably doing better without me' Vert place his helmet on climbs on his motorcycle turning the engine on and ride away.

Meanwhile the camera on Karma and Esmeralda cars are playing showing a Drone in front of Karma who drives up to it Lani said "Karma, Esmeralda have you both seen Taro" Karma hits the Drone making the screen static for a bit then back to normal Karma said "I got another in front of me" Esmeralda said "I haven't seen him, Karma need help".

Karma drives ahead said "I got this" She hits the Drone again on the curve Esmeralda said "Make your move now" Karma hits the Drone causing it to spin out of control and went off the track hitting cliffside destroying it Karma said "Got it" Esmeralda said "Let's move" The screens went static and watching it is Luke and Taro.

Taro press the button on the remote then Lani enters walks to them she said "That's from Karma and Esmeralda's onboard camera" Luke looks to her he said "Some of the video is missing" Lani place a hand on her hip she said "Gig said some kind of glitch erase part of the recording" Taro stands up he said "You mean it disappeared".

He turns "Like the Accelecharger I saw Kurt win" But Lani shakes her head said "No, no, no, no" Luke and Taro turn away "Dr. Tezla checked Kurt's car for traces of Accelecharger energy" Lani shake her head "He didn't" Luke turns he said "We know what we saw, Lani" He walks pass her shaking his head and Taro follows.

But Lani ask "Something happened in the Ice Realm didn't it" Lani turns to them "Between you two and Karma, Esmeralda" She cross her arms while Luke and Taro both remember.

Flashback

Both Karma and Esmeralda both hit Taro and Luke causing them to spin Taro grunts "Karma, Es, what are you both doing" Luke holds on the wheel as he and Taro spin to a stop while Karma and Esmeralda both drive ahead Taro grips his wheel and glare at them, and Luke watch them go starts to get angry.