The Final Leg

Meanwhile Kadeem is still sitting on the rock by himself he heard Hasis ask "Did you find the danger that was waiting for you, Kadeem" Kadeem open his eyes to see Hasis there Kadeem said, "I thought I found the wheel, but I was wrong" He looks down "It was only that I wanted so much to find it" Hasis stares "To win the World Race".

Hasis said "That is the greatest danger" He shake his head "To seek only what you want to see and not what is true" Kadeem raise his head a bit he said, "I want to win yes" He raise his hand "But not just for myself to get the money our people need" But Hasis said "Our people need not what is yours but you" He move his head "They need you to lead them".

Kadeem looks at Hasis he ask, "Is that why you are here to tell me that" Hasis smiles he said, "You're telling it to yourself" Suddenly a light appears behind Hasis making Kadeem close his eyes he blinks a few times look to see the sun rising and Hasis is gone leaving Kadeem alone who gets up stands proud.

A few hours later at Tezla's base the starting drone rise up as Tezla inside his computer room looks at the screen he turns said "World Race drivers" The megaphones activate "Start your engine" Racers start to turn their engines Vert's car opens up Vert runs looks back he said "Come on Alec, Luke, Marky"

He turns as Luke, Alec and Mark move to their cars "Let's catch some wave" Vert looks back and Luke stops as Alec look to Mark, he said "Hey" Mark looks to him "Now that Kurt's out of the race" Mark stare at him "Maybe you could get him help you to win" Luke shaking his head said "Alec" Mark points said "Hey, I don't need to cheat to win".

Vert notice this walks over he said, "Chill Marky" Luke looks at Mark he said, "Alec doesn't mean it" Alec turns said "Hey, it was just a joke" He raise his arms "Because Kurt and Marky are brothers" He turns heads for his car while Mark move his arm said, "Hey he's no brother to me" With that Mark walks to his car while Luke and Vert look to one another before both heading for their cars as the other racers are revving their cars.

Meanwhile using binoculars looking at the racers it zooms in on Vert and Luke with the Wave Rippers then moves to a cliff and spot the location of the portal lowering the binoculars is Kurt Wylde who said, "Got it" He looks for a bit then turns and heads for his car suddenly the headlights came on Kurt notice turns to see the headlights projected Gelorum.

Gelorum raise her head said, "Give me you status Zed-36" Kurt staring said, "They mark the track now, Gelorum" He raise his arm "I know where the next portal is" He lowers it "If I can get through it ahead of the other drivers" But Gelorum said "You aren't going in alone" Suddenly two black cars drive forward making Kurt turn "These two CYLP drivers will drive through the portal with you".

They stop on either side Kurt looks back to Gelorum "They will make sure you reach the end Highway 35 first" Kurt looks to see a window down to reveal the CYLP driver staring Kurt looks back he said, "I don't need their help to win" Gelorum raise a brow she said, "I decide what you need" With the hologram cuts off leaving Kurt and the drivers.

All racers are getting ready for the race Tezla in his computer room he said, "Remember drivers this may be the last leg of the World race" Gig moves around "If you reach the end of Highway 35 and find the Wheel of Power" On the screens "You and each member of your team will win five million dollars" Kadeem smiles looks up as Tezla spread his arms "Good luck to you all".

Des Desmond looks forward shift gears, Luke crack his neck smiling the teams all rev up their engines as the red lights come on Mark smiling on his wheel while safety harnesses activate Vert looks over to Mark then forward smiling, Kadeem revs his car while the yellow light came on all teams ready but suddenly Kurt and the CLYP drivers all drive around a boulder going forward.