Water Realm again, aftermath

Meanwhile Taro's screen went static like Luke's, Karma holds her com said "I'm not receiving a transmission from Taro" Esmeralda looking said "Neither from Luke" Karma lowers her arm she said "Somethings happened" Drones start to move towards Luke and Taro who both look around the Lieutenant turns to them activating it's face mask.

Luke said "We're outta here, Taro" Taro said "You said it" They shift gears and reverse up the ramp Luke first then Taro "Use the Nitrox3 ½, Luke" Luke ask "I hope your friend got it right" Taro press a button and Luke press a button both using the Nitrox3 ½ going up the ramp going at 300mph then they enter the sphere.

Meanwhile a rip appears Luke and Taro both came out while Karma raise her gaze said "I got them, they're back" Esmeralda smiles said "Thank goodness" Taro looks ask "Are you kidding me" Luke looks said "I don't believe this" They sink down going into the air bubble falling into the hole landing on the track driving down the pipe Karma said "Welcome back".

Taro staring ask "How much time" Karma and Esmeralda look at the timer to see it said 24 minutes and 51 seconds Esmeralda said "Less than 25 minutes" Porkchop on a bed in the infirmary wearing a metal brace on his right leg with Gig as Monkey and Tork leave Luke ask "Can we make to the portal before it closes" Esmeralda and Karma look towards Tezla.

Tezla said "Their EDR isn't working" The screens show Luke's and Taro's cars blinking red "The electrical systems are shorting out" Taro listens to this while an electrical surge happens in his car as Luke notice in his car "Their car's been immersed in water twice" Luke stares forward while Karma and Esmeralda turn back Karma said "You both can make it, Taro, Luke".

Taro stares forward "But we have to stay focus on maintaining control when you hydroplane" Luke looks to Taro he ask "What do you think, Taro" Taro looks to him he said "Let's do it" Luke nods looks forward ask "What do we have to do" Taro press a button using the Nitrox3 ½ going forward with Luke doing the same "Go".

Meanwhile Monkey jumps onto the table and Tork stands raise a brow "If we go, straight enough" Both watching the screens "No defeat, down" Taro and Luke both make a curve Taro shift gears going faster "Go" Luke shift gears change pedals "How much speed" Outside the pipe a group of Hazard Sharks follows "Speed extreme, smash enough".

Luke looks towards it then back as Taro notice "Straight to play" The Hazard Sharks roar "If we go, straight enough" Taro looks forward "No defeat, down" Karma said "Now accelerate" Luke and Taro both shift gears going faster "Go" They went over the water at the same time "How much speed" Just as the Hazard Shark miss them once entering "Speed extreme".

Taro looks back then forward "Yes" He smiles "Smash enough" Luke takes a breath both making a curve "Straight to play" Wylde in his car listening "If we go, straight enough" Esmeralda said "Luke, Taro easy" Monkey watching "No defeat, down" Vert, Shirako, Kurt and Nolo join to watch Luke and Taro "Pull back, pull back, slow" They watch "Go".

Luke and Taro did that on a curve "How much speed" Nolo looking around "Good" Then at the screen "Speed extreme" Esmeralda looking at Luke's screen "Smash Enough" Taro and Luke make another curve while Karma said "Now accelerate, go" Lani and Tezla watching the timer had 1 minute and 30 seconds "Straight to play" Taro and Luke stare forward seriously "GO".

They take the left track "Accelerate" Luke and Taro make a few curves Esmeralda said "Go, go, go" Lani looks to Tezla she said "Even if they make it" Tezla looks to her "How do we know they'll come through the portal here and not with the Drones again" Tezla looks forward he said "I don't know" Lani look towards the time it said 1 minute.