The Swamp Realm

Luke comes out of the portal to see the Swamp in front of them Vert coming out looks around the brothers land on the track with the others they go over a hill then making a curve while above them on another track is the Lieutenant and the Drones making a couple of curves as Gelorum watching them drive.

In the air a couple of Recon Drones but flying towards them is a big Mosquito it screeches and grabs both Drones making the screen static surprising Gelorum who contacts the Lieutenant who makes a curve it looks at her Gelorum said "Something's interfering with the Recon Drones" She stares at it "You'll have to find your own line" The Lieutenant said "Understood".

Meanwhile back with the group they make a curve around a tree to see different track Luke ask, "Which way do we go" The Drones all split up while Lani looking at the screens Tork said "Hey" Catching Tezla's attention "Which track are we suppose to take" Tezla said "They may all lead to the end" Gig just said, "The last time they lead to nowhere".

Lani turns and glares at him as Tork said "I didn't copy that", Luke ask, "Which way are we going" Tezla covers his mic he said, "They'll have to split up" But Lani said, "If they do, they won't be able to help each other" Tezla leans in said "It's the only way" Lani stares at him "Tell them, Lani" But Lani turns around said "No, you tell them".

Meanwhile the group keeps driving down Tezla said "This is Dr. Tezla, we think you should split up" Nolo said "Copy that" He looks forward "Teku, we're splitting up stay online" So Nolo, Vert, Kurt and Shirako all split on different track Luke follows Vert while Tork said "Let's move some metal Maniacs" Tork, Taro, Wylde, Porkchop and Monkey all split up.

Staring at the Wheel of Power, Karma concern about the others Esmeralda walks up to her she said, "They'll make it, Karma" Karma stares said, "I know" Tork makes a curve with one Drones and the Lieutenant behind him he notice but on the sides is big creatures called Carnivorous Swamp Plant it screeches one heads for Tork who notice but drives forward making the Plant miss.

But it notice the Lieutenant and grabs it making the Lieutenant look around as Tork kept going and the Drone turn it's car and drive off the track, but another Plant grabs it causing the car to explode and the Plant moves while the Plant holding the Lieutenant groans shaking to the sides, but the Lieutenant picks up the blue device and place it in causing it's car to glow and disappears from the Plant.

The car appears back on the track making the Lieutenant drive forward making a curve while on a lake Mosquitos are leaving and on the track is Porkchop and Monkey who leans points said, "Looks pretty good across the water, Porkchop" Porkchop looks at the water "It looks clear" Porkchop looks back forward hums thinking.

He press the pedal and turn his car going the opposite way heading into the forest Monkey shock he looks at him "What are you doing, Porkchop" Porkchop looks at Monkey who motion back "The other way was easy" But Porkchop just said "Hah, who needs easy" But flying after them is a Drone jet however if they went on the other track on the water half sink is a familiar car called Ballistik driven by Benjee Castillo.

Meanwhile Shirako playing some music going down a track, but a Mosquito arrives screeching grabs Shirako's car who notice then the Mosquito lifts up Shirako's car into the air Shirako said "Man, if you're gonna buzz" He move his head "Buzz in tune" He reach down and increase his music making sonic waves leave his car going towards the Mosquito.

It screeches and tries to fly up, but it let's go making Shirako fall but while falling a giant creature called Swamp Monster turns roaring at the music looks around as Shirako lands back on the track and drives forward bobbing his head to the tunes while Taro on another track with a Drone behind him suddenly another Mosquito appears screeching it lands on Taro's car.