Aftermath, the Silencerz, Vert returns

Once all the drivers are out of the Realm, they gather in the conference room Tezla shows them what he discovered he said "Another force beside the Racing Drones has secretly been entering the Realms" Nolo, Shirako, Karma, Kurt, Esmeralda, Luke, Porkchop, Monkey, Taro, Tork and Wylde listen and stare "They been racing against you with great skill".

Nolo looks down and Shirako bobbing his head "And they've been winning Accelechargers" Karma and Kurt look to one another "They've use their ability to disguise their cars to turn us against each other" Esmeralda looks to Luke who notice looks down frowning as Monkey stares forward and Porkchop turns "You'll have to be on guard against them".

Taro turn his chair, Tork leaning against the wall and Wylde leaning back Tezla turns as Kurt ask "Who are they" Everyone looks to Tezla who raise his hand said "For want a better name we'll call them the Silencerz" He turn his body "Their holographic camouflage can be penetrated by intense pulverise light".

Luke cross his arms ask "How are they getting inside the Realms" Gig hovers he said "We must assume that they're using a portal generated by the hologram of Wheel of Power" Kurt slowly lower his arm "Just as we are" Tezla then ask "Any more questions" Kurt stands up he ask "Yeah, how did they get a copy of the wheel..."

Karma looks to Kurt who points at Tezla "...and why does the car you were driving looks so much like there's" Tezla raise his head he said "The explanation is quite simple" Everyone stares at him "They've been stealing technology from me" Wylde said "Maybe one of us is a spy" Everyone looks to him "You know what I mean the kind of scum would stab his own brother in the back".

The last part went to Kurt who punch the table growling making Wylde, Taro and Porkchop stand up Porkchop hit his fist ready to fight Tezla turn his head he said "We have no time to waste" He look towards Porkchop, Taro and Wylde "the Silencerz will strike with everything they have now" Wylde, Taro, Porkchop and Monkey all sit down "Winning will be even more difficult".

Nolo leans back on his chair "I suggest you prepare your cars for the next Realm..." Kurt sits down "...and get some rest" Luke and Esmeralda look to one another while Tezla turn his head "You're going to need it" He stares at everyone seriously.

Meanwhile in the Silencerz headquarters the Silencer leader stops his motorcycle he looks forward as the rest of the group stops behind him then three Silencerz scientist walks over to them the Leader raise his arm to reveal the Pipeline Realm Accelecharger in his hand he stares at it.

Meanwhile back at the Acceledrome in the garage Taro is using a welder to work on his car he stops and raise the welding mask then from the reflection of his rims he notice Karma walking to him Karma said "The Silencerz hit you and Luke in the Ice Realm" Taro didn't answer "You two thought it was Esmeralda and me".

Taro stares forward he said "Yeah" Karma ask "So why didn't you try to get even with me in the Pipeline Realm" Taro move his gaze he said "I don't know" Karma walks to him she ask "You use to be with Lani" Taro turns around facing her "Why not now" Taro lower his gaze he said "She said I'm hard to talk to".

Karma leans in she raise her arm and lower the mask covering Taro's face she said "She's right" With that Karma turns and leaves as Taro raise his mask surprise watching her go, he smiles while Luke working on the new car he hears "Hey" He looks saw Esmeralda walking to him Luke straightens up said "Hey" Esmeralda tilts her head ask "The Silencerz hit you in the Ice Realm"?

Luke turn his gaze "You thought it was me, didn't you" Luke said "Yeah" He turn his head sighs looks back "I want to say sorry for not believing you" Esmeralda stares at him "I wasn't thinking straight after what happened I" But Esmeralda walks up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek surprising him she leans back said "You have nothing to be sorry about".