Highway 35, Race, Reunion

Here we go AcceleRacers

Driving is heard the track is seen moving due to someone driving on it going up a ramp to see heading towards the Wheel of Power suddenly green orbs pass by, but a green electricity appears stopping the car and starts to fall while the Wheel of Power is taken away by a jet the car turns to reveal lots of buildings and a long fall.

The car is a purple and silver called Nitrium falling down with smoke coming out it spins before it lands hits the track, but it turns spins hitting the track again then crash a few times a piece fell out the car lands on the roof skidding down then falls off the track into a hole it flips a few times and came to a stop shorting out.

Suddenly an arm fell out while on a street a black and green cars called RD-02 driven a few pass an alleyway and above the cars are black jets all having a light on they head towards the hole the car fell in while at an abandon building is a black and green jeep called RD-08 a voice said, "We have the Wheel of Power" Inside the jeep is the Lieutenant Drone "Now destroy Tezla".

The screen shows the map of the area then it stops at a section and a picture of Tezla appears he drives his jeep forward off the building heading below it lands on the ground while Tezla's helmet cracks to reveal a part of his face he opens his eyes look to see the Lieutenant jeep the top opens and the Lieutenant gets up his face opens to reveal a face mask.

It looks around then stops to see a heat signature and Tezla face appears the Lieutenant march over moving some rubble out of the way as Tezla move his head the Lieutenant stops for a second his facemask the pictures freezes making the Lieutenant put a foot on the and rips one wheel off then starts ripping more parts off the car.

Then it punch a hole making Tezla move a bit the Lieutenant move it's arm back and Tezla groans he reach forward to press a button as the Lieutenant grabs the floor and rips to make the hole bigger it raise its arm while Tezla gets close to the button and press it making a bright light appear causing the Lieutenant to cover its face.

The light disappears and the Lieutenant looks to see Tezla is gone it hits the steering wheel off it grunts taking his foot off the car it raise its head and roars in frustration it leans down grabs the car lifting above its head grunting then it threw it to the side.

Meanwhile at Earth a bright light appears and Tezla appears falling he lands on the ground grunts his helmet came off and moves around a few hours later the sun sets a rattlesnake is hissing on a rock shaking its tail while Tezla is crawling towards a road and a sign he groans and looks up to see the sign said, 'Highway 35' He reach out but rolls on his back to see him injured suddenly a shadow appears making Tezla look to see hovering above him is Gig.

Meanwhile a shadow woman is walking from a light as a drone activates the Lieutenant stands up straight to see in front of him is Racing Drones all activated while RD cars are being built by machines a Drone inside one grips the handles the window close and it's moves while Jets, Drones and more RD cars move in formations the Lieutenant walking forward.

2 years later

Night-time on Earth a car is driving on a road by a cliffside and the ocean the car's called Spine Buster driving it is a man wearing sunglasses he makes a few curves while at a section by the cliff a group of people are chatting or listening to music from their cars a voice said, "I know the Ghost Road better than anybody, Nolo".

The person is Vert Wheeler blond spikey hair, blue eyes, a goatie he's wearing a white and blue highlighted jacket open to reveal a dark blue tank top with logo called Teku on it, long dark blue cargo pants with light blue highlights and wearing white shoes looking a Nolo Pasaro he's a young man with black chin length hair and brown eyes.