Dream, testing the Accelechargers

Inside the Acceledrome the alarm is blaring, and the Wheel of Power rings is spinning the red lights blink then one went yellow in the controls is Tezla without the bio suit and Gig hovering Tezla said "The following drivers will enter the" But he notice on the last ring is the Drone symbol it locks into place and the lights went green.

Tezla shock "No" Coming out of the blue sphere is Drones and a few Drone Jets, Tezla grabs Gig turn him "The Drones are coming through the portal" Tezla shakes Gig "Where are our drivers" Gig staring said "I believe the drivers are asleep Dr. Tezla" Suddenly coming out of the portal is a different car it is black and green it's called RD-09.

It turn to a stop inside is Gelorum who said "Destroy all the humans" She press a few buttons and in the holder is all the Accelecharges and they glow causing her car to glow gold then Drone cars glowing drives down the ramp Tezla said "They have them all" Tezla leans back "There's no way to stop them".

Explosions happen through the base a Drone hits Vert's car sending it upside down causing another explosion a 2nd Drone hits Taro's car destroying it while more explosions a Drone went 2d dimension and drives through Nolo's car slicing it in half then a couple of Drone's hits Wylde's and Monkey's cars and Karma, Kurt's, Shirako, Luke's and Esmeralda cars all explode.

Tezla leans back looks in front and gasp to see hovering in front of him and Gig is a Drone Jet then two energy balls appear making Tezla and Gig move back the Drone fires while outside Gelorum and her racing Drones all glowing leave the Acceledrome that is exploding in areas until it made a huge explosion.

The spot went green, and lines start to spread throughout Earth until it became black and green a bright light appears to reveal Gelorum's green eye she stares forward she said "Wake up, Dr. Tezla" She grins evilly making Tezla wakes up scared he looks around he stops breaths Gig hovering said "Wake up, Dr. Tezla".

He flies towards the bio suit "The drivers are waiting for you in the conference room, Dr. Tezla" Tezla leans back on his pillow as Gig hovers towards the bio suit, he lifts up the arm.

Meanwhile in the conference room the Teku, Metal Maniacs, Luke, Esmeralda and Lani all look to Tezla who said "I don't know how many Realms the Drones have completed" He stares at the Wheel "How many Accelechargers they won" He turn his head "I do know we have exactly three" Taro standing with his arms cross "You will take those three Accelecharges into the Realms with you".

Porkchop sitting sleeping, Monkey squatting on his chair looks to Porkchop and taps his arm with his, Tork sitting glaring at the Teku, and Wylde glaring forward while Luke and Esmeralda standing there, Shirako leans back legs on the table listening to music, Karma looking at Tezla "You will use them to complete more Realms and win more Accelecharges" Kurt hands together looking.

Vert listening looking at Tezla and Nolo looks up at him while Tezla raise his brows "And you'll use this" Suddenly a Drone tire appears Monkey said "Hey" He nudge Porkchop who looks at him Monkey points "It's that wheel we took from that Drones car" Lani walks forward she said "Dr. Tezla has reversed engineered the Drones technology and made new wheels for all your cars".

Everyone looks at the tire "The tires can morph into 8 different treads for all driven conditions" They watch the tire change into 8 different types of wheels as Tezla said "I'm also ready to equip every car with an EDR device", He turn his head "Emergency Driver Return" Kurt stares move his head "The EDR allows a driver in an emergency situation".

Tezla turn his head, Taro arms still cross staring, Luke raise a brow and Esmeralda listening "To escape from a Realm immediately without his car" Nolo stands up he said "Teku, don't escape" He punch his chest "We drive" Vert nods as Wylde laughs said "Yeah, like Vert" He turn his head while Vert growls stands up.