Aftermath, Cliffside Realm and Ice Realm

Meanwhile coming out of the portal is Kurt he looks around then to the control room Luke watching said "Kurt's out" He stands up took the com off and walks out of the room and Tezla follows him Lani turns said "We still have drivers in the Realm" Tezla kept walking Lani shakes her head the timer had 30 seconds left she watch Taro come out then Esmeralda came out she sighs in relief.

Nolo, Karma, Monkey and Tork all went through the portal while Gelorum watching the static screen she said "The Sweeper has been destroyed" Her throne turns around she looks at the figure "Well don't worry" She leans in "We're building more of them" Her throne moves closer "You see it really doesn't matter whether or not you tell me the location of the Acceledrome".

Gelorum leans in more "We're gonna capture all your friends anyway" The figure moves a bit Gelorum moves her head "Let's hope they still recognise you" She stares at the figure while Esmeralda gets out of her car, she sees Luke walking to her he ask "You okay" Esmeralda smiles said "Yeah" Kurt calls "Luke" Luke turns and caught the Accelecharger.

Monkey and Tork open the doors and got out Monkey said "Oh, man" He turns "Am I glad that's over" He close the door suddenly Wylde calls "Hey Monkey" Monkey turns scared to see him he said "Uh oh" Wylde spread his arms ask "Where's my car" Monkey raise his hand said "You know, that car had a lot of miles on it, Wylde".

Angry Wylde points ask "What did you do to my car" He attempt to grab Monkey who backflips onto the Tork's roof Tork points said "Back off, Wylde" He walks around the back "It wasn't his fault" Wylde walks to him he said "Yeah, you're the one who let him have it" They got face to face "That's the last time you'll ever tell me what to do".

He points behind him "You let that Teku scum beat us" Wylde turns raise his head "If I would've been in the race" He points at Kurt who walks with Luke and Esmeralda next to him "He never would've won" But Kurt said "I didn't" Luke and Esmeralda look to him Tezla stops behind Kurt, and he ask "You didn't win the Accelecharger"?

Kurt turn his head said "No, one of the Drones must've gotten at the end of the track ahead of me" Taro calls "He's lying" Everyone looks to Taro who walks forward "He was the first one through the portal I saw him" Esmeralda ask "You sure about it" Kurt said "Why don't check the tape on my onboard camera you think".

Tezla said "Your camera wasn't functioning" Wylde went up to them he said "He's keeping the Accelecharger for himself" He glares at Kurt as Porkchop walks over "Unless he's saving it for the Drones" Porkchop said "Well I have an idea let's take his car apart and find it" Kurt glares at him and Wylde angrily said "Let's take him apart".

Luke push him back he said "That's enough, Wylde" Wylde growls at Luke who glares then Tezla raise his hands he said "There's no need for that" Luke and Wylde look to him "Gig will scan the car and Kurt for traces of Accelecharger energy" He raise his brows "Will that satisfy the Metal Maniacs" Tork nods said "Good enough".

Wylde turns to him he raise his arms walk forward he said "That won't prove anything" Tork points at Wylde he said "I'm the leader of the Metal Maniacs" He lower his arm "I said it's good enough" With that Tork turns and leaves with Porkchop, and Taro following while Wylde shake his head and grip his fist in anger and Lani went to Taro who walks pass her not saying anything.

Lani put a hand on her hip watching him go while Karma looks to Kurt she said "Look, Taro maybe a Metal Maniac" Nolo, Luke, Kurt and Esmeralda look to her "But he's no liar" Kurt turns ask "You saying I am" He looks to Nolo who spread his then to Luke who stands next to Esmeralda watching Kurt turns growls and leaves them.

Meanwhile at an unknown location where a purple hologram is seen with the Wheel of Power and coming out is 'Kurt' and the 'Drone' they drive forward side by side towards a large door that's opening suddenly a purple electronic wave went over to reveal purple and silver cars like Tezla only different designs they are called Iridium and Covelight they drive through the open door into a bright light.