Stealing a Sweeper, Acceledrome invaded

Meanwhile the screen is still static Tezla said "Even if they could take over a Sweeper" He leans forward "It's madness to enter the Drone's Headquarters without working Accelechargers" Lani raise her arm she said "If the cars aren't reading the Accelechargers correctly" Tezla looks to her with Luke, Vert and Esmeralda "Maybe it's something they can fix".

Gig said "I check all the cars they were operating perfectly" He turns to Tezla as Vert ask "Did you check all the Accelechargers" Tezla walks to the computer screens as Gig looks to them, he said "There's no need only Dr. Tezla has access to the Accelechargers" Luke narrow his eyes on Gig who turn next to Tezla.

Lani walks over to Luke, Vert and Esmeralda she leans in said "Keep trying to get through with the drivers" They look towards Tezla and Gig they look at Lani "I'll be back" Vert, Luke and Esmeralda nods and Lani leaves Esmeralda notice Luke's expression she ask "What's wrong Luke" Vert looks to Luke who said "I don't trust Gig right now" He, Vert and Esmeralda look to where Lani went while Gig turns his head watching Lani go.

Meanwhile back in the Cosmic Realm Kurt, Shirako, Karma, Nolo, Tork, and Taro are still driving ahead of the Sweeper they all lined up the Drone push a lever sending out four Sweeper Drones Kurt said "Now" Nolo and Tork use the Nitrox3 ½ going forward making the Sweeper Drones follow them while Kurt, Shirako, Karma, Tork and Taro all drive on either side of the Sweeper.

Porkchop moves his car until he was at the back, he press a button to activate his blade he growls pressing a pedal going forward and stab the Sweeper then Porkchop stands up swinging his anchor chain he yells "Yee haw" He threw the anchor onto the Sweeper roof, and it connects on a prison vent making the chain stiff Porkchop use it to climb "Hang on little Monkeyman, I'm a comin'".

The Sweeper Drones catch up to Nolo and Tork who both separate for them to get between them Nolo looks to Tork who looks to him they turn their wheels making the car hit the Sweeper Drones destroying them together continue going forward while inside the Sweeper, Monkey takes his helmet off he looks around ask "Huh"?

He lower his helmet looking up he moves back a bit scared to see robotic arms coming down Monkey ducks for the arm to go over him he laughs a bit "Not this time" He wave his hand as the robotic arms start to grab his car "You can't catch the Monkeyman" He leans back to avoid a laser and jumps out of his car and watch the robotic arms tear it apart Monkey turns to see a ladder he smiles and starts climbing it.

Meanwhile Porkchop stands on top of the roof he looks ask "Huh" He leans back twist left to avoid an asteroid he tries to keep his balance as the Drone looks to the sides screeching it pushes a lever to send out more Sweeper Drones for them to turn around Karma said "Closing on the outside Taro" Taro moves his car he said "I got 'em".

Taro destroys one Sweeper Drone but the other slides under him and went to Porkchops car and holds on underneath screeching as Karma avoids the Sweeper Drones on her side while Shirako moves for the Sweeper Drone to pass but it attach itself on the car and climbs on top of Shirako's car who notice he said "Yo, get out of my space".

He increase the volume making the beat go louder causing sonic waves to leave his speaking making the Sweeper Drone fly off but not without taking a speaker with it Shirako turns to see the speaker gone "Ah man, there goes the subs" He turns forward increasing speed angry while Monkey opens a panel, he looks to see the Drone in front of him.

Monkey climbs up taking an item he said "Got my flashlight here" He holds it in both hands and quietly walks over to the Drone as it doesn't notice Monkey raise the item suddenly it slipped out of his hand hitting the ground making him look while the Drone turns its head to see Monkey.