Junk Realm

Meanwhile three Sweepers are driving up the ramp entering the sphere as Gelorum watch from the screen she said "This time no one escapes" She smiles evilly while in the Realm is piles of junk and some on the track it's called the Junk Realm at the beginning the rip appears Kurt, Wylde, Tork, Shirako, Luke, Taro and Vert all came out landing on the track hitting some junk on landing before going forward.

There was some Junk on the track causing the group to drive through it Tork said "I'm switching to off road tires" He press a button to turn his tires to off road treads he drives pass Wylde who said "Switch back to slicks, Tork" He furrow his eyebrows "I decide what kind of tires the Maniacs, whoa" Suddenly he hits some junk causing him to spin.

Wylde trying to get his car under control he spins to see he's heading for a pile of junk Wylde screams and hits the pile he grunts look saw Taro and Shirako drive pass Lani said "Dr. Tezla says you should use off road treads" Wylde hit his wheel growling while Taro makes a curve, he press a button to make his entire car covered driving through a huge pile of junk with Shirako behind him.

Monkey and Porkchop watching the screen in the conference room Monkey raise his arms said "Ah man" Porkchop looks to Monkey who points to himself "I should've got into this Realm" He move his hand "It's beautiful" Back at the start the Sweepers all came out heading down the track while Luke change pedals and Vert shift gears going both driving pass Wylde who's still there.

Wylde looks down Lani said "Your data readout shows a tire failure Wylde" Wylde move his head "You need to use the" But Wylde looks back he said "I know how to change a tire" He flips a switch to replace his tire Wylde shift gears and change pedals reversing out to a stop he shift gears going forward while Nolo, Karma and Esmeralda are in the control room.

Tezla leans in ask "Is there any signs of the Silencerz" Kurt look at his camera he said "I haven't seen anything" Karma turns her head she said "Then they must be there" Esmeralda thinks she said "They maybe in camouflage" Vert and Luke drive side by side Luke said "I'm going on ahead to check it out" Vert nods said "Okay".

Luke shift gears and change pedals going faster as Vert then notice the junk around him being lifted along with his car Luke notice "Vert" Vert spins upwards until he was stuck on a magnet Vert said "Keep going, Luke" So Luke keeps going forward while the magnet moves Lani said "Uh, Vert, what's happening" Vert looks around "Are you all right" Vert said "Just catching a lift".

The Magnet keeps moving until it stops above a crusher it release Vert and the junk "Whoa" He lands in the crusher he grunts on impact as the junk land on him and around his car Vert tries to move his car, but he looks to see the walls moving Vert looks "I didn't come back to end up here" He press a button to use the boosters to fly up and out of the crusher.

Acting quickly Vert place the Accelecharger in making it glow his car glows and vines appear he drives down back on the track while Shirako and Kurt on another track with huge piles of Junk on either side Kurt drives through a pile drifting causing him to slow down a bit Shirako notice he increase the volume to listen to his music.

He looks ahead and his eyes widen he said "Whoa" In front of him is a Sweeper driving towards him Shirako press the breaks stopping his car he change pedals and shift gears driving backwards to turn around and shift gears again going forward the way he came with the Sweeper behind him Shirako looks back as Kurt looks down to hear Shirako said "Ooh, better back..."

The area made the radio scramble "...up" Confuse Kurt ask "What was that Shirako" Shirako just drive pass Kurt who looks forward his eyes widen to see "Sweeper" The Sweeper heads towards him Kurt press the breaks stopping his car he shift gears and change pedals reversing the way he came with the Sweeper getting closer driving through the piles of junk on the track.