Chapter 20

*Suhas Pov*

I looked at the sleeping form beside me and thought how did I even think of marrying her so that I can live with her thinking her as Kavya.

Why didn't I think that it is nothing but cruel if I do that? But I really wanted revenge and nothing else at that time. Only one thing was on my mind, which is when I visited my mom returning after two years, and she saw me with tears falling from her eyes.

I thought I would go and show them that I stayed back without contacting Kavya. But when I reached there, all my hopes just got thrown into some drainage as I get to know that she got married that too two years back.

If they really don't want me for Kavya, they could have told me even with more strictness or at least follow the rule they kept properly.

Then nothing flashed except my mom's tears which I swore will never form because of me when I was a kid.

I wanted revenge from them at any cost, and I only remember one thing that they love their second daughter more than anything from the words I got from Kavya.

And I thought I could never love anyone other than Kavya. If I say that I will not get married in my whole life then, I am sure it would have hurt mom even more. That's when Navya entered my mind.

I thought it's like two birds, no it is actually three birds with a stone. I will be married as per Mom's wish and will also not regret it as she will be a carbon copy of Kavya and then when I take her away from her family my revenge will also be fulfilled.

But I didn't know at that time how wrong I can be. Navya is nothing like Kavya and what is more surprising is that I am glad she is not.

My revenge is still on to take her away from them. And the dinner incident made it stronger, even more. She is better off without them.

When she trusts me even more than her family, then I will tell her the way they made her become mine just to save themselves, and I am sure she will understand my need for revenge when she knows everything.

The only thing that is going to change is she is not Kavya for me anymore, and she was not from the time I get to know her more after reaching Mumbai. She is Navya my wife.

She will never know that I behaved with her few days thinking her as her sister, and I am sure her sister will not say this to Navya like ever.

I again looked at the peaceful face and felt even more anger at her family. How could they make her miss everything in her life?

They actually don't love her or feel protective of her. They just wanted someone in their hands to mold that person's life. Which they did until all these years.

When she said that she was feeling sad for me that her family didn't accept me, I felt sick to even disrespecting her these few days of her life without her knowing. And if she knows everything, then I don't think I can breathe the next day.

Why do I feel this connection with her and that too so soon? I don't know, maybe that's the way she is, which makes everyone feel protective of her.

Then what about her family? Aren't they feeling little guilty thinking, she is sad here just because of their selfishness? That's what I want.

I want them to feel guilty of their whole lives, and I will not let them know that she is happy with me. This revenge will continue forever.

What is surprising me more is Kavya's behavior? When she got to know about my dad and the way, she behaved according to me, I thought she was the most selfless girl I have ever known.