Chapter 35

*Suhas Pov*

She is hurt! She is hurt thinking the way I married her with some stupid motive and also thinks that I don't love her.

But even if I tell her that I do love her, I can't remove the feeling in her mind that I may not love her like I love her sister.

Truth to be told at present, I feel like I never loved Kavya like ever. I mean, I was able to stay away from her completely, and I didn't even get her thought everyday.

What I thought every day is the nightmares which I am getting started because of my dad. So did I even love her at that time?

Because now when Navya said she needs a break, I felt like I am going to miss something completely in my life. I feel like I need to do everything not to miss it.

And now I know what I will miss even if she stays away from me. She became important to me more than myself. And I will not lose her, but also will not stay away from her.

I fear she will realize somehow that she actually doesn't love me and may even decide to leave me completely. I will give her the space, but will not leave her alone.

"What are you thinking?" Mom asked entering my room in the night.

"Mom! You are talking to me." I said in shock.

"I am! Now, tell me what are you thinking?" She asked again.

"I am just thinking how stupid I am. I am thinking how much I love my wife more than anyone in this world." I replied smiling.

"More than me?" She asked gasping.

"Maybe!" I replied, smiling, knowing her.

She smiled and said, "I am glad that you do, but what about your first love?"

"I don't know it is my first love or not, but in front of the love, I am feeling for Navya it is nothing." I replied honestly.

"I am glad that you realized it. Now what are you going to do?" She asked, frowning and smiling at a time.

"I have something in my mind. Now tell me why didn't you talk to me all these month's, Mom?" I asked her frowning.

"Because I am just hurt by your plans and that too against a kind heart." She replied in a serious tone.

"You know?" I asked her shocked and embarrassed.

"I know!" she replied.

"I am just like him, right?" I asked her sighing.

"Suhas! That's what I don't want you to think. I stayed back not coming to Mumbai so that you will get to know yourself that you are completely normal person and can lead a normal life like you always wished." She replied shaking her head.

"That was the reason?" I asked her shocked.

"Yeah, and also so that you will get to know Navya and stop all these plans." She replied.

I walked near her and hugged her saying, "Thank you so much, Mom."

"Children shouldn't say thanks to Moms. Now come on have some food." She said, and we both went downstairs.

When I entered the dining hall, I saw Navya sitting calmly looking at the food in front of her. I chuckled at her expression, and she glared at me.

"Navya! I asked you to start eating right?" Mom asked sitting beside her.

She must be waiting for me! I thought and started to sit beside her, but she threw me a glare.

"I am waiting for you, mom." She replied smiling at her.