Part 21- Some friendly faces

Y/N POV

It took a second for him to realise it was me. Nilan ran towards me "sister!" he exclaimed, wrapping me in his arms, "you're so tall, what is this form? Are you okay?".

Votina wrapped her arms around me too, her head resting on my stomach. "I was in the home tree and heard you praying to the goddess last night, I was worried, we had to come and find you". Tears ran down my cheeks, it had been two years since I last saw them and yet Votina still used her magic to listen out for me.

Tony cleared his throat "Sorry, but who the hell are you? And What are you doing in my house?"

Nilan tore himself away and declared " I am Nyx Ningle Nilan, sister to Nym, who the hel are you!"

"who the hell is Nym!" Nat exclaimed.

I stepped forward, "I am, my name is Nyx Ningle Nym, and this is my brother Nilan and his... wife, Votina". The room seemed to mellow at this point and I turned back to look at my brother and Votina.

"you look ridiculous like that Nym" My brother chuckled at me, "why do you hide yourself from these people, I feel how much they care for you, you have nothing to fear here". Steve raised his hand "sorry, you FEEL how we care for her?".

Loki stepped forwards I had almost forgotten they were here, "if I may" they began, my brother and Votina stared at Loki in stunned silence, they both looked at me with pointed stares, the question all but screaming at me through their eyes.

"Y/n is a Noldoli, a gnome, from a realm not so far from Asgard called Alsoi. The Noldoli hold connections with all life, people, plants and animals. They don't read minds or anything, they are empaths, they can feel your emotions, your essence in a sense. That's how y/n was able to decorate everyone's rooms perfectly, why she makes you your drink exactly how you like it. She connects to all life and understands it".

Loki turned to me now, "I understand why you hid yourself now, you're a Nyx." I nodded and they turned back to the group "The Noldoli form complete bonds with one other being, they call it Umesco 'the soul', two halves that create a complete whole. There are different clans amongst the Noldoli, each clans Umesco holds a different purpose, for the Nyx it is romantic, and as you can see from her brother and his Umesco" He bowed his head now towards Nilan and Votina, "the Nyx take on a similar appearances to their Umesco. If Nym's Umesco is amongst us, her true form would tell us exactly who that is and..." Loki trailed off, looking at me... "and I'm not sure I'm ready for them or anyone else to know" I finished for him.

My brother took a look around the room properly for the first time, he'd been so focused on me he had hardly realised Thor calling his name. "Thor?" Nilan exclaimed, rushing over to the god who was nearly a foot taller than him. Thor's eyes lit up as he chuckled and slapped my brother on the back "Prince Nilan!" he bowed to my brother. "I am not a prince, my friend you know this". The two of them rushed to greet each other properly.

Loki looked at the scene and turned to me, processing my name properly. "very clever only giving me part of your name y/n, you didn't mention you were royalty" he lowered himself into a bow. I rolled my eyes and pulled him up "You know full well that I'm not royalty Loki".

The room looked even more confused hearing Thor and Loki's sudden formality, "would someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" Bucky shouted. I sighed. It was definitely time.

I closed my eyes and extended a vision into the entire room. Alsoi filled the space, we were in the great hall, carved into the home tree. "I come from a planet called Alsoi, it's a small planet and it is believed to be the heart of nature for all the universe" I waved my hand, showing them visions of the forests and lakes that surrounded my home. "Long ago, in the beginning, the goddess of nature herself created the Noldoli, she created four families to rule and protect the planet. The Ilrati; protectors of knowledge, the Turen; protectors of the planet, the Nackle; protectors of peace and the Nyx; protectors of life. These four families became like houses, each family had its own clan of people who followed them." My vision played a bit like a story book, showing the elders and their creation.