𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘌'𝘚 𝘌𝘝𝘌

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode two - new life's eve"

MAYBE MAEVE SHOULD START TO SHOVE TOILET PAPER IN HER EARS AT NIGHT. Or maybe for the rest of her stay at the dumping ground. There seemed like no way to avoid the screeching noise of voices constantly yelling and talking over each other.

You would think you'd get used to it. You don't. Well, Maeve certainly hadn't. She was hoping it would happen soon though.

Tracy got a job at the dumping ground. Many were baffled about why she would want to return to this place, but oh well.

However, Tracy was doing an awful job. Constantly late and always breaking promises to the children.

That's what most the chaos today was about. Tracy had promised Carmen and Lily that she would help move Carmen's bed into Lily's room. But, Tracy hadn't arrived yet so they just decided to start they job themselves.

Lucky for some, the shouting and yelling was stopped by the powerful voice of Gina.

Tracy did arrive, an hour late and Maeve thought this morning couldn't get any worse. But apparently, for her, it can.

Liam's coming back.

She would rather carve out a chunk of her own neck than see that boy again. Even being cooped up in her own room didn't help. She still knew his presence tainted the walls and she would much like to scrub the wallpaper off every wall in the house in order to get rid of it.

A knock on her door is the least of her worries at the moment, so she decides to open it, to the surprise of Gus who stands with Tracy on the other side.

"-doesn't answer to knockin-" Gus pauses during his sentence out of relative shock, "Oh."

"Hello?" Maeve questions, in some what of an intimidating way.

Gus is startled for a second, no used to the fact his tour has been changed by Maeve actually opening the door.

Tracy sees Gus' shock and continues for him, "Gus is going me a house tour."

Maeve hair bounces up and down slightly as she nods, "Cool. Well, might want to stop talking though; Gus doesn't like when people talk on his tour." She warn her before shutting her door again.

Maeve looks out her window, even contemplating jumping out to avoid Liam. She soon decided that wasn't her best idea.

It would be funny to see Liam in his new room; the pink palace. It used to have Carmen in it until today and as everyone knows, Carmen is a fan of pink. Begged Mike for months to paint her room that colour, and he eventually caved in.