𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘓

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode ten - out of control"

THE DUMPING GROUND HAD GOT BORING. Well, boring to Maeve's standards. The days were beginning to blur into each other as she followed the same schedule of waking, chilling, eating, and sleeping again.

A little bit of talking to Liam was in the schedule. She couldn't understand why, but they almost seemed civil.

She's blaming her boredom for leading her to be hanging outside the houses with Frank and Liam. If she had something else to be doing, she's sure she would have chose that. That was debatable however, Liam did promise to buy her chips if she came out.

The girl takes another bite after dipping her chip in ketchup. The paper bag becoming slightly soggy from the sauce that was resting on it.

She looks ahead of her towards the two boys. Liam shoved his chips into Frank's hands before climbing onto a mobility scooter parked outside a shop.

Maeve laughs as she catches up to the two of them. "Jesus, Liam, I knew you were older than me but this seems like a stretch."

"Don't be jealous I've got a sick ride, East." He looks up at her before turning the machine on and driving it around his two companions.

The two watched the boy wiz around and Maeve began to grow jealous, "If you're not gonna let me have a go, at least let me hop on."

Liam pulls up in front of her, "Get on then."

The girl passes her chips to Frank as well before a large smile shows on her face. She steps onto the back of the mobility scooter and grips onto the only thing that will actually keep her stable, Liam's shoulders.

The boy starts driving again, this time at a faster pace. If he was driving faster to scare the girl, it wasn't working.

He takes a sharp bend before levelling the steering out.

"Oi! Get off!"

The shout was enough to make Liam hold the breaks down suddenly and the scooter immediately stopped and began to topple. Maeve screeches a little as her body, along with Liam, is thrown of the scooter, and everything falls to the floor.

Not only does Maeve's arm hurt, but it seems like her day just gets worse as she sees the scooters owner and a police man stood over the two teens.

These regrettable events is what led Maeve to be wearing the only dress she owns, and Tracy yanking on Liam's tie trying to make it straight.