𝘋𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘋

THIRD PERSON POV

"episode two - drained"

THE ELM TREE HOUSE PROTEST HAD WORKED AND ALL THE PREVIOUS RESIDENT WERE ALLOWED TO RETURN BACK. The only question on Maeve's mind, however, was how the hell Burnywood is a real place.

Over the span of just over a week living there, Maeve got into 6 physical fights and 3 verbal ones. The kids there were more then ready to start throwing fists then to even talk about anything first. She only remembers the reasoning behind 2 of them and those were to two she initiated.

She had never in her life met more irritating people to the point where she was even finding herself missing Liam, and that was saying something.

Her, Sapphire, Harry, and Carmen drew the short straw as they were booted off to Burney-hell. The only thing Maeve had to show for it was a cut along her cheekbone. She had slightly lost concentration and allowed one of the people she was fighting to actually land a hit. Never again.

Unluckily, he had scissors in his pocket. The hit was more of scissors being taken to her face.

Luckily for her the boy she was fighting looked a lot worse by the end. But it's what he deserved after trying to nick all her money. She caught him in her room digging through her draws. She didn't either bother trying to verbally argue with him, she knew it wouldn't work; so she went straight to punching.

It was rare for the adults to get involved and actually break up a fight which is why they always lasted until someone backed out.

In all her fights, Maeve never backed out.

No one messed with Sapphire the whole stay, mainly due to the fact she was quiet possibly the oldest one there. This also meant no one messed with Harry.

However, Carmen was not as lucky. She was currently sporting a black eye she got from when a girl decided to pick on her.

This was the second fight that Maeve actually had a reasoning for. The girl saw the first hit and immediately jumped in knowing Carmen isn't really into the whole fighting thing.

But that's all over now. The four of the Burnywood transfers shoved themselves though the door of there real home to be greeted by Gina.

Maeve made her way around Gina as she hugged Harry.

"Carmen, what happened to your eye?" Gina asked as she moved Carmen's hair to see her bruising around her eye.

Gina just got a glare and an "I'm fine." in return.

"Maeve." Gina calls over to the slightly older girl, "Good to have you back." She adds on as Maeve teachers the bottom of the stairs.